Top 10 Posters...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nessoldaccount

Jun 4, 2000
I really don't like the Top 10 list. It promotes neffing which is something the moderators and the majority of the board members don't like.

Do the people like NFS4 or Russ really care where their post counts lie? Probably not. Paulson? Hell yes.

I don't think a Top 10 list is a bad idea, but it has been poorly implemented. The list should be for Top 10 favorite posters, by vote.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
KnightBreed,

October 9th was the day fuseTalk went live. Prior to that, the forum was UBB.

Russ, NCNE

Gorgonzola

Golden Member
Nov 22, 1999
<Paulson> Hey, so what, I post. Who even cares about post count. I just do whatever.

hmm, i don't know anyone who cares more about the number of posts and what type of user tags people have than you.

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
I seem to remember a post by Paulson at another forum where he said (paraphrasing) &quot;If you know anandtech and my 6000 posts you'd give me some respect&quot; or something like that. So I'm probably off on the fine detail, but that's not someone who doesn't care about post count for sure. But, the kid's 14 if he wants to stay in and post on anandtech all day that's cool I guess.

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
Hmmn, personally I don't think 'Anandtech News' should be on there, considering he/she isn't a real member ;)

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
I plan on moving into first place by the end of the day.

Anyone want to take bets that it cant be done?