Too much ice!!

atiyeh

Dec 13, 2004
Why is it fast food joints always cram your cup full of ice and you hardly ever get any soda/pop!??? What the hell is wrong with you people!! /officespace

Nov 17, 2004
Buy forty two-liter bottles of generic soda. Dump out one bottle. Every time you drink a bottle, piss in the empty one. Do so until you have thirty-nine bottles of urine. Complain to your roommate that generic soda tastes awful.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: atiyeh
Why is it fast food joints always cram your cup full of ice and you hardly ever get any soda/pop!??? What the hell is wrong with you people!! /officespace

Tell them you don't want any ice.

jtusa

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2004
Originally posted by: SchrodingersDog
Buy forty two-liter bottles of generic soda. Dump out one bottle. Every time you drink a bottle, piss in the empty one. Do so until you have thirty-nine bottles of urine. Complain to your roommate that generic soda tastes awful.

Whiskey

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: jtusa4
Originally posted by: SchrodingersDog

Whiskey

You know, the old thirty nine bottles of urine gag.

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: CrackRabbit
Its to trick you out of your hard earned money, hence why I always ask for no ice.

;) NOOB!!

I have done this since 1973!

No ice!

Oh,except when I buy McDonald's coffee,then i ask for ice in a cup!!