Tony Hawk's Pro Sakter 2

novon

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Good god...that's an addictive game!!! Makes me want to get the full version...if you want to download the demo go here.

So far my hi score is 33000 with hawk.

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
33000? The best i have gotten is 11k on pro skater 1. Everyone laughs and tells me how they got 60k once in one trick... But i cant do it (cries)

HydroStream6

Jun 14, 2000
I love this game, my best so far is 101,000 with Tony, but my friend sent me a screenshot of his high score, 260,000!!

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Today I did a 9 trick combo for 16k points. You're right, it is a highly addicting game. The demo is on the latest maxpc cd and i've been using it to "test" the new systems we build. It may be the only game I buy this holiday season. ;)

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Did anyone actually pull off tony's 900 yet? I was <-----> this close :)

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
There are websites with movies of people getting almost a million points one on move.......

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
I agree I love this demo!!

I pulled in 80,000 some odd points once.

The biggest trick I pulled was an 8 trick combo which = 19K points
It was by that really long handrail. While grinding on the rail I
kickflipped ollied back and forth between the rail and the long
wooden ledge parrallel to the steel rail.

Has anyone ever landed an air off of that large arrow that is spraypainted
across from the large speakers? Yo can get MAJOR air off that, but it is
impssible to land!!

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
On which track is that on 403Forbidden?
And which websites have those movies pg19? :)

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
That's on the very far side of the demo track...the one with all the grafitti

When you start out, go to the far right side. You should see a long steel hand rail.
Just ollie on the hand rail w/ speed and start grinding or rail sliding.
Then while doing that, ollie + kickflip to the wooden ledge that is running
parralell to the steel rail that you are grinding on. You'll start grinding on
the wooden ledge. Then ollie + kickflip back to the steel hand rail again.
Try repeat that many times. Then at the end, you should see a picknick table.
Time it so that you ollie off the rail and land on the table and grind some more

Mad points!

wviperw

Aug 5, 2000
I know, Tony Hawk 2 is addictive. I have been playing it ever since I got the demo in the Nov. PcGamer CD. So far my highest total score is about 597,000, and my highest combo w/o using the &quot;bug&quot; is 110,000. I can get a whole bunch using the bug. If you don't know about the bug yet, here ya go. At the beginning go to left and do wall slide on the wall but don't jump off. It should say a score at the bottom but won't disappear. Now do another wall slide w/o jumping off. It just keeps adding up as long as you don't &quot;land&quot; the combo. I have gotten up to something like 25,000 x 16 (over 400,000) from doing it.

Also have you guys found the secret area? The trigger for it is in the grass.

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Shabby said:

<<Did anyone actually pull off tony's 900 yet? I was <-----> this close>>

You were infinitely close? Hrmm...

<---smart dumbass.

tim0thy

Golden Member
Oct 23, 2000
is the game really that good? i have two copies of it in the office and wondering if i should bother taking one home to play... hmm.

wviperw

Aug 5, 2000
For the secret area:

In the grass on the far right side of where you start from (the only grass in the level), go up and skate on the grass. Skate over to where the lightpost is, and there should be a piece of wood that is holding up the lightpost. Skate fast enough to knock over the wood, and the lightpost will fall into the woodfence. Jump in the hold and enter the secret area.

You can grind any of the walls in the secret area, and there is a gap you can get when you jump over the water fountain.

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
The secret area you're talking about is in the Marsailles (sp?) park. Theres a small 2x4 propped against a tree near the wooden fence, knock it down, and the fence collapses and opens into the secret area. Oh, by the way... I just got over 1.5 million on one trick! Yeah, I used the perfect balance cheat, but I believe this is the MAX for one trick... the multiplier was locked at 28.5 and the score was flashing somewhere around 54,000 when I finally landed it. It was on the bullring park - try to grind on one of the two wires crisscrossing the arena, at a VERY slow speed. You will go one way, slow, and go back and forth until the score is maxed out :)

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999

<< I did a 900 Front Side impossible today. Wicked. >>

I did a 900 Nollie + benihana + varial today. Wicked :)

DirkBelig

Banned
Oct 15, 1999
Best score in the demo: approx. 70,000

Landed the &quot;Up&quot; BTT in the pool? A couple of times, though I put Mr. Hawk in a coma the others.

Stuck in New York. Just can't seem to get the cash to proceed. Can't get on the roof of the school to get the tape and can't get to the tape in NY. Starting to get bummed about it.

novon

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'm still slow 41000 points, I am using a keyboard....my numberpad is not working for some reason. Anyway...where is a cheap place to get the full version?

axelfox

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
360,000 in Tony Hawk 1 on PSX.

I've scored a couple of 70,000- 80,000 point combos.

One guy I know averages about 700k, and has a move that is called the Holy Crap Grind where you grind all around the Warehouse Stage.