Tonight's Stargate SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis Season Premier Episodes 07-14-2006...

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Jesus Zim, you scared the sh|t out of me. I thought I had missed it. But once again you started 20 hours early. :p

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Shawn
Jesus Zim, you scared the sh|t out of me. I thought I had missed it. But once again you started 20 hours early. :p

I'll be at work during the EST airings, I have to watch the repeats! :(

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
"Flesh and Blood" Episode #1001.

The team struggles to reunite after an Ori defeat.

"No Man's Land" Episode #301.

After stealing information from the Atlantis database, two Wraith hive ships travel toward Earth to launch an attack.

:)

:Q

I thought I had missed it! I checked the date on the comp and it said 7/14/06, and I was like Oh $hit!!!!! :Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q

I turned the tv on then realized its tonight. Because I was like, so I go to my second job tmw??? And I was like no, I still have to work my first job tomorrow.

Whew! Man that would have sucked big time if I had missed it!!! :Q

xcript

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2003
OMGWTF.. I had no idea the new episodes were starting so soon.

Thanks for the heads-up, Zim Hosein. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Comes at a great time as the 28th series of Doctor Who just ended.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: xcript

Agreed. Doctor Who was keeping me entertained while stargate and bsg weren't on.

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Shawn
Originally posted by: xcript

Agreed. Doctor Who was keeping me entertained while stargate and bsg weren't on.

ghost in the shell stand alone complex, beserk, kenshin, and various movies have been keeping me busy :D. and tomb raider legend :D

EDIT:

and MxO :D

arod

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2000
yep got the dvr all set to record these.... i really like how sga/sg1 do it where they have 2 seasons basically per year. screw that waiting crap.

spikespiegal

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2005
ghost in the shell stand alone complex

Exellent, exellent series. I wish all anime were that good.

Since the series began, I've never been able to keep my attention on Stargate SG-1 for long. The show just seems to ride the fence between 'campy' , and Star Trek with wormholes instead of warp drives. O'Neal though has almost made me pee my pants sometime though:

'.....And Tell Anubis you SCREWED up!' :D

However, this past season has really got me hooked. The Ori and Priors are some pretty nasty dudes that make the Gu'ould look like shriners. Probably the best bad guys I've seen in a TV series, and certainly the most provocative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ori_%28Stargate%29

Can't stand 'Atlantis', even though I like the characters. BSG rocks as well, but that doesn't start till October.

spikespiegal

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2005
My Favorite BSG quote:

Colonel Tigh to little kid- "Where's your mommy"

Little Kid - "dead, where's yours?"

The Batt?sai

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by: spikespiegal
ghost in the shell stand alone complex

Exellent, exellent series. I wish all anime were that good.

Since the series began, I've never been able to keep my attention on Stargate SG-1 for long. The show just seems to ride the fence between 'campy' , and Star Trek with wormholes instead of warp drives. O'Neal though has almost made me pee my pants sometime though:

'.....And Tell Anubis you SCREWED up!' :D

However, this past season has really got me hooked. The Ori and Priors are some pretty nasty dudes that make the Gu'ould look like shriners. Probably the best bad guys I've seen in a TV series, and certainly the most provocative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ori_%28Stargate%29

Can't stand 'Atlantis', even though I like the characters. BSG rocks as well, but that doesn't start till October.

what afraid to quote me? ;)

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Thanks for the reminder - I would have completely missed the new seasons. :beer:

I said last season they need to make the Ori & wraith fight each other - maybe that'll happen tonight. Can't wait!