Tonight's Smallville Episode [12-07-2006]...

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Did anyone watch it? I thought the episode wasn't as great as it could have been, but the ending was nice.

However the previews for the next episode (or more) is awesome! I won't say anymore in feel of spoiling it for everyone.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Wow that was weak all in all but the preview for the coming season looks very good, looks like the start of the Justice League.

I keep wondering WTF Lana is still on the show, I mean I realize it's probably more of an issue with getting rid of the actress thats got a contract or whatever but it just not only doesn't add to the show but seems to take away from the moving forward of Clark's development.

Shadowknight

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
Originally posted by: lokiju
I keep wondering WTF Lana is still on the show, I mean I realize it's probably more of an issue with getting rid of the actress thats got a contract or whatever but it just not only doesn't add to the show but seems to take away from the moving forward of Clark's development.

There's been some talk about the writers/producers being obsessed with the looks of the actress. Here's an article from a couple of years ago about the constant pimping of Lana on the show http://www.kryptonsite.com/columns091803.htm We hit rock bottom in the Halloween episode when Lex's costumer told her that her skin was even more flawless than in the newspapers. Oh, and Clark and Lex talk about Lana everytime they have a scene together.