Tonight's 24 Episode **Not Yet Confirmed (dorks)**

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Digobick

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: SuperCyrix
So both traitors are woman. So what have we learned today about woman?
Don't forget about Palmer's wife, too. She's probably the most ruthless of them all.

SHoddyCOmp

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2002
hehe, this thread was a spoiler to me. At the end i was like.. yep thats nina before it showed her face. Traitor biytch lol

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
so I watched the Laker game, and just saw the tape of the show. Pretty damn good. I didn't expect it to be Nina. I agree, I want more than 1 hour to wrap up some back story on "Yelena" and her whole thing with Jack. Well, we know that Nina has to die in the end now. When I thought she was good, I thought maybe she dies anyway to make things easy for Jack and Terri

exp

Platinum Member
May 9, 2001
I think this was the best choice but there are still some plot holes to correct. For one thing, what about the time Nina was at the hospital and she ran into the assassin from Drezen (the one pretending to be an FBI agent)? Why did she investigate him and report to Jack?

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
It was a great episode but I'm not sure if Nina being the mole really works or not.

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000
Originally posted by: flavio
It was a great episode but I'm not sure if Nina being the mole really works or not.
Unfortunately, the way the show progressed, it had to have been either Mason, Tony, or Nina.
Out of that... nina was probably the best choice

Now I want to know why Mason was accessing the schematics to that underground base.

We need more than an hour!! Ugh! Too many loose ends and plot holes to clear up

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: exp
I think this was the best choice but there are still some plot holes to correct. For one thing, what about the time Nina was at the hospital and she ran into the assassin from Drezen (the one pretending to be an FBI agent)? Why did she investigate him and report to Jack?

The best explanation I can think of is that it's hard for evil ones to just steal people from a hospital. (Those were FBI agents at the hospital afterall, not incompetent CTU agents. :) ) Nina was able to thus find a valid reason to get Terri out of the hospital, where the assassins could capture her again and quickly eliminate the CTU agents "protecting" the Bauers.

I'd combine this explanation and just a general "Yelena had to BE Nina" and do stuff like a CTU agent would, so as to not give anything away as the best combined explanation. Bear in mind that the evil ones also had a guy get surgery to look and act like that photographer, so this isn't something new to them.

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Spooner
Now I want to know why Mason was accessing the schematics to that underground base. We need more than an hour!! Ugh! Too many loose ends and plot holes to clear up

Just watched the episode. Mason didn't access the schematics. Nina did, then made it look like he did it.

I can't believe Nina is dirty. I can't wait for Teri to kick her ass.