Tonight's 24 Episode 12-16-2003...[Spoilers Inside, You have been warned!]

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
Just when I thought Michelle was cool, she turns into a typcial woman when a guy has to keep a secret.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
What happened to Zim?
Zim was following Jack but was caught by Chase and put in the back of the Ford? all wheel drive, luxury but affordable Exploration he was driving. Will Zim survive? Find out on the all new, fast paced 24, only on Fox!

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
What happened to Zim?
Zim was following Jack but was caught by Chase and put in the back of the Ford? all wheel drive, luxury but affordable Exploration he was driving. Will Zim survive? Find out on the all new, fast paced 24, on on Fox!
Bwahahah, nice. :beer:

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Anyone think that Chase being caught can work to Jack's benefit? It could show the Salazar's that Jack isn't working for CTU (because Chase think's Jack isn't). But, they might kill Chase, and if Jack intervene's, they could kill Jack.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Damn you guys should have seen the previews for the next episode. It looks mighty tasty! That was a good episode too btw.

Electrode

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
I captured it, will watch tomorrow. My local station didn't show the widescreen version... :(

LocutusX

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
strange how they "erased" the whole virus subplot on just the 8th episode! wonder what they're going to fill the remainder of the season with...

Edit: Also, I like the tradition of each season having a foreign intelligence agent working with CTU at some point in time. Although this season's guy didn't last quite as long (15 minutes, lol) as Amir or whatshisname from S02.