Tonight's 24 Episode 04-09-2007...[Spoilers Inside once 24 airs EST, You have been warned!]

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 25, 2004
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
I was just thinking "how will they introduce the next enemy"...nevermind! Those pesky Chinese are back.

Question is, once Jack Bauer whacks the Chinese, who will be revealed as the real enemy?

Originally posted by: EvilYoda
Doyle: "Damn, Jack".

In HBO words: "sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t"

LOL that's true.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
i KNEW audry wasn't dead! i knew it! whenever they said that she died in china, i was like, "shen... they staged it... she's being held by the chinese... watch"

i was partially right about the president and bluffing... i was right except for the part about the country having information. i didn't think they would and that palmer was trying to prove something to the cabinet -- that the country didn't know and a nuclear option wouldn't change that.

if doyle becomes the new jack bauer, i'm quitting 24... fvck him.

dwell

pics?
Oct 9, 1999
Wait. If Fayed was shooting blanks at Jack just before they fought hand to hand, how did he kill the van full of CTU agents in the tunnel?

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I must admit the scene where they showed Doyle looking at all the bodies, then seeing Fayed hanging, and when he said "Damn Jack ..." that brought a chill to my spine.

jjdeltor

Apr 13, 2006
I was just thinking, back when the season first started both Palmer and the head of CTU (cannot think of his name for the life of me right now) both briefly referenced how coctly it was to secure Jack's release. Anyone think the Audry line is connected to this? Just a thought.

bucwylde23

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Chris
Originally posted by: eits
who said he was shooting blanks?

He aimed dead at Jack and squeezed four shots dead aim. I got to watch again to make sure.

I believe he had been shooting, and when Jack finally killed the other guys and got close to Fayed, he had no bullets left.

He just pulled the trigger 4 or 5 times then threw the gun at jack. Jack then proceeded with the hanging!

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
The best part was when Fayed threw the gun at Jack:). Don't know why, but it always cracks me up when someone runs out of ammo and proceeds to throw their gun at the person. And boy, that was one satisfying death. I actually thought Jack was going to stay down to stretch the story another 10 episodes; ended it just in time. Finally, some real/new enemies: Chinese. Can't wait for next week.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
I really liked the fact that it got back to fast paced action...what a good ending...and the Chinese fvcked with the wrong man!

fallenangel99

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001
Yeah, people are saying that the whole Audrey storyline seems put together at the last minute especially since her show The Nine was cancelled so she was avaibable

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
So probably 7 last episodes for Season 6 will be about J.Bauer rescueing Audrey Raines and exacting revenge on the Chinese? Now it's personal. Sweet.

wkabel23

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 2003
audrey is hot...it's about time she came back. and please continue the major whoop-ass jack bauer delivers.

rocadelpunk

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by: JEDI
why didnt jack call CTU when he arrived at the warehouse?

no time, as it is Fayed almost had setup a nuke to blow them sky high...couldn't risk them escaping.

Plus 7 to 1 odds where Jack only has floating rib fragments...like stealing candy from a baby :D

But yah, I'm a little surprised he didn't call and let them track him and then go on with the killing.

Special K

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
I was a bit late watching this ep, but I must say this was probably my favorite episode of the season so far. Somehow I just knew it was going to be Audrey on the phone at the end.

Even still, I can't help but think the terrorist threat isn't really over yet. I mean would they really devote the remaining episodes just to jack rescuing Audrey? Somehow I figure the Chinese will have something to do with everything else that has happened so far.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: eits
i KNEW audry wasn't dead! i knew it! whenever they said that she died in china, i was like, "shen... they staged it... she's being held by the chinese... watch"

LMAO! Wow Sherlock, you should be a private detective. Its called a foreshadowing, look it up.