Tonight, when I get home, I'm gonna do nothing but...

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
...play RTCW and drink Beam & Cokes all night. Yes, I have to get up in the morning....and I really don't care. Ever get into one of those "me me me me and me!" moods?

What will you be doing tonight when you get home?

777joee

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2001
A glass of Merlot for me and sitting on my a$$. I have been going for 5 days straight and put on 1500 miles.

I'm tired...............

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001

<< Watching Boston Public and doing a lot of d@mn homework. >>

What he said... minus watching Boston Public and adding a bit of Day of Defeat 2.0 beta testing.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001

<< I get to sleep in a car shaped bed what about you? >>

er, i sleep on a regular bed with my wife.

fatalbert

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2001
I was thinking of maybe a little neffing, followed by homework and Boston public, and then a little more neffing

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Talk to TheBlondOne, waste time on my PC, probably spend some time here.

Nothing unusual there.

Viper GTS

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000
definitely curling up with the woman on the couch to watch Boston Public tonight.

episode looks awesome

royaldank

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2001
...smoke a bowl, play Medal Of Honor, watch Boston Public, smoke a few bowl, play some Medal of Honor...

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
I'm planning to surf Yahoo Personals for a male partner so I can adopt some kids.;)

Actually, my wife has a bunch of meetings and stuff tonight so I'm free to geek out on the puter all night. My bro just got a new Athlon1700XP rig and DSL so I was going to expose him the wonderful world of online gaming. Nothing like nice violent FPS's for some brotherly bonding. I'm feeling a little pickled from the, uh, several Bass Ale's I polished off watching the StuporBowl last night, so no bourbon for me.

Fausto

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I will workout and otherwise sit on the couch just waiting for the boring night to finish. I'll waste some time on AT and play PS2 a bit. I'd drink beer but it makes me too fat to do it every weeknight :(

Liviathan

Platinum Member
Feb 21, 2001
Workout, watch some tv, have dinner with girlfriend at home, research digital cameras, then sleep.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
I was planning on protesting the world economic summit, saving the whales, planting a tree, burning a flag, handing out daisies at the airport and holding a vigil for the innocents improperly held at camp x-ray since I'm a bleeding heart liberal. ;)

Actually, since my Information Technology Business System's professor is out of the country, I don't have class. I was planning on having a nice dinner, playing some Diablo2, watching wrestling, working on my programming project and spending some quality time (wink) with my wife.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
after work, i'm going to play some MOHAA
eat dinner
go to kmart
buy dvd player that has VCD capability.
get various other necessities
watch some of my old VCDs(every Jackass episode ;))
watch sitcoms

brnbngls

Feb 12, 2001
Playing some bball at our church, then probably working on our church web site for a little bit before heading to bed.

What is the deal with Boston Public? Show looks like crap. But it seems successful, so I'm sure Fox will be moving it to a new day and time to confuse it's loyal viewers and replace it with some tripe that'll last a week.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Heh, some good replies! Even some good natured ribbing about another thread. ;) (See? I do read everything!) *Sniffle* I love this place.

I hadda laugh at this, posted by Fausto1:

<< My bro just got a new Athlon1700XP rig and DSL so I was going to expose him the wonderful world of online gaming. Nothing like nice violent FPS's for some brotherly bonding >>

Sounds like my brother and I; he hates FPS's 'cause he sucks. On the flip side, he is a Chess Master, and I can't play Checkers. :( Hurrumph, shows you who got the hand/eye coord and who got the brains. :eek: :(

I spent quality time w/the GF yesterday. Actually, all weekend. :D I got what I needed and she got her "bonding-togetherness-you-can't-go-to-the-store-or-the-bathroom-without-me-honey" time in. Tonight, I am ALONE! *Exhales*

Just so you don't think I'm a complete Neanderthal, I cooked two dinners and one breakfast this weekend. Sat night, I made "Mike's famous Pork Chops Marinated in Wosterchire (sp?) sauce for Two Hours" meal. Complete with rice, corn on the cob and green beans. YUMMY! She loves my cooking. Which is really good, because she can burn cold cereal.

kgraeme

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
go home. eat. go back to office. see if i can get this buttload of work to be less of a buttload.

777php

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
try to figure out that damn world peace problem that has been bothering me lately....that is all.;)

Joyride

Golden Member
Apr 2, 2001
I am already home (between jobs) but I plan on watching thos CBS comedies from 7-8:30 central then watch WWF until 10

after that maybe play some more FF Chronicals until I feel tired enough to sleep