Tonight was a first for Sammy :(

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
I had my face drawn on :( It was a sad day. The upside is it was done in supertroopers styling .like favra except there was no "I love mu mommy".

I washed it all off. Thank god it was in crappy permanent marker not the good stuff. I'm going snowboarding tomorrow and i left my snowboard coat at the house i was at. My friend says he'll drop it off with my other friend. It could be worse I suppose.

only like 7 beers, i'm a 200 lbs. light weight :)

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
i had my face drawn on while sleeping on the coach for like 5 minutes OK?@?@ Usually when i'm being fvcled with I wake up crankily, I guess my spidey sense failed em tonight. I drove home yelling at everyone and crap out the window too, and then we got out and took picutres for "reminiscing sake" then when I got inside my buddy asked me to do him a favor and look in the mirror and then i knew it. PRICKS!

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
for the record i didn't have to look in the mirror. Once he mentioned the mirror I knew the sad truth (Paul pierce!!!). All the mirror did was make me laugh, i didnt need the mirror to tell me what my bastard friends did to my retty pretty face :(I

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
read between the lines mister. I drank 7 beers on an empty stomach and fell asleep for a few minutes and i had my face scribbled on with permanent marker. What are you, retarded, son?

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: SammyBoy
read between the lines mister. I drank 7 beers on an empty stomach and fell asleep for a few minutes and i had my face scribbled on with permanent marker. What are you, retarded, son?

hahahaha

JBAR

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 1999

Okay the cliffs notes helped. If you pass out after seven beers you are a lightweight.

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
and if you double post after zero beers you are a retard. Mmmkay? I also stated the fact that I was a lightweight in my orinal post. Also I wouldn't consider whatever I did passing out, it was probably no more than 2 minutes but they caught me in a good 2 minutes of nice restful sleep those bastards.

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Walleye

hahahaha

walleyses with me so it's bedtime baby!!!

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

Reading between the lines, I get you drove home drunk?

KK

JBAR

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 1999
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Wow, is it me or did JBAR just get pwned? ;)

I really don't care about getting pwned. I post so much shite it is bound to happen sometime.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: JBAR
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Wow, is it me or did JBAR just get pwned? ;)

I really don't care about getting pwned. I post so much shite it is bound to happen sometime.

Yep, happens to the best of us :)

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
Originally posted by: KK

KK

Reading between the lines I hate you. Why would u assume I would drive home drunk? If you read a little better (between the lines), you'd realize that there were people around me sober enough to make artwork on my face, so 1 of them was bound to drive me home. Suck it KK :)

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002

KK

Reading between the lines I hate you. Why would u assume I would drive home drunk? If you read a little better (between the lines), you'd realize that there were people around me sober enough to make artwork on my face, so 1 of them was bound to drive me home. Suck it KK :)

Somebody needs a nap. :)

Kalvin00

Lifer
Jan 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Bootprint

KK

Somebody needs a nap. :)

lmao

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
indeed i do. I got up at like 11 today to the wonderful sound of a phone ringing saying I was an hour late to work. WTF, i was unaware I was supposed to work on christmas eve. Who works on X-mas eve? Honestly. ANyhow im just gonna try to stay awake long enough for the thai food to get here then it's chowing down then falling asleep watching miller's crossing. Yea i got an action packed night planned out. I made sure that no activities that could allow for my face to be drawn on were scheduled for tonight.

Good day to you all and have a merry X-mas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

KK

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :) Anyways you did say, and I quote,
i had my face drawn on while sleeping on the coach for like 5 minutes OK?@?@ Usually when i'm being fvcled with I wake up crankily, I guess my spidey sense failed em tonight. I drove home yelling at everyone and crap out the window too, and then we got out and took picutres for "reminiscing sake" then when I got inside my buddy asked me to do him a favor and look in the mirror and then i knew it. PRICKS!

Note the bold text saying, "I drove home". To the average idiot and above that means, you drove the vehicle home.

KK