Toms hardware problems ( Moved )

davidcarey

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone know what is the problem with Toms hardware ? I go on the site , My name is on the top right of the page , I go to Forums and post and it sends me back to login and does not work from there on . Problems reaching the site also lately _ "this site cannot be reached " "DNS address could not be found " . Zero problems on this site !

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
I just was able to access their site, and get to the forums without issue. Not sure what happened with you earlier. Is this the first time it happened to you, or is an ongoing issue?

davidcarey

Sep 23, 2017
It is an on-going issue . Couple of days ago my name was at the top right of the page , I typed in a question and when I pressed the post button it threw me back into the welcome back / login and I cannot log in since . Some sites have no problems , such as this one , others like Toms and Dell serious problems . Just checked , my name is at the top right again , and yes same old problem kicked me out again ! This is REALLY annoying !

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Have you tried using a different browser (like Chrome, Firefox, Edge)? Maybe it's an extension or add on that is causing the issue. It's most likely something on your end since you have issues at Dell's website as well.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
So... Is this Discussion Club or did I just wander into the support forums for Toms Hardware (complete with whatever they are paid to support)?