SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

More evidence that racism is today's version of the Red Scare. Leftists think racism is everywhere, to the point they invent it and manufacture it. This is pure indoctrination. I get that racism is a bad thing for society and am very happy we've gotten away from it, but we've over corrected today. This guy should not be teaching impressionable minds, people like him are good at nothing but churning out drone NPC do-nothings.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
More evidence that you have to dig deep to find something that no one thinks is correct. Brady is the athlete that WHITE PEOPLE hate as well as anyone else. Deflategate anyone? And for sure Blacks must hate him because he's white.

Oh, did you know the CIA general counsel sent the urgent and credible whistleblower's complaint to the WH where it's been buried?

Maybe white people hate Trump because he's white. It's not blacks because Trump says Blacks love him.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
How do you know the professor is liberal? The answer is, you don't. Political inclinations are not asked of professor candidates. Maybe he just hates Tom Brady. I hate Tom Brady because he cheated the Eagles in '05. I hate him less after '17. I may use any rationale to trash him although probably not that one. Maybe we should trash Brady's judgement. He was about to let a black credibly accused rapist into his house to live with wife and kids. You know we can't trust those black people.

You must have Tourettes. Do you really need 4 sources when you want to go on a rant? One guy says something. Let's all light our hair on fire.

You are weak

Reactions: Burpo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
We have to thank Slow and right wing media for giving crazy liberal professors a platform. I’m sure this Kook’s book will well more copies now.

Reactions: ch33zw1z and Zorba

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
your president is getting impeached, and this is where you have parked your brain.

lol slow, you are such an unwise and not really all that beautiful woman.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Bildschirmfoto_2019_06_07_um_21.50.33.0.png

why Tom Brady is popular

• Haha
Reactions: purbeast0 and Oyeve

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Why the obsessive compulsion to go dig up every contentious argument made in any obscure outlet by an obscure alleged liberal?

Also, thanks for the link, I think that prof makes a plausible case albeit about a rather marginal topic (that's kind of what humanities profs do, it's their 'thing', it's how they make a living and gain social status - try and find something original to say about culture, that then gets published and buried in libraries somewhere - if they are very lucky it outrages the right-wing snowflake squad and gets them a bit of publicity they can segue into career advancement. I've nothing against that 'game' but it's not really that important).

As so often with your compulsions, you just turn up things that seem debatable-but-plausible (but most of all, marginal and not very important) and then get inexplicably outraged and shocked by them. I think you must have had a very sheltered life, so political arguments from outside your bubble come as some huge shock to you.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Some professor somewhere that no one has ever heard of says something subjective on race and 4 right wing propaganda outlets bash him for it. More at 11.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
And widely hated by people of so colors.

I'm not even about to click on any of those . links. Where do you even find shit like that?

It is making the rounds of more balanced news sites than you probably frequent. I saw it on Fox's front page.

You guys act as if I had to dig for someone like this, there are probably many, MANY like him at liberal colleges, especially on the coasts. I read something that said statistically one was more likely to be taught by a communist than a Republican in Ivy league schools. Higher learning has been hijacked and politicized.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Lol... getting impeached. Very, very doubtful.

OK, make a factual argument that takes into account that there are already more votes than are needed for impeachment. This should be good, well not really but amusing.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Some professor somewhere that no one has ever heard of says something subjective on race and 4 right wing propaganda outlets bash him for it. More at 11.

He teaches young people. If he is at all effective, he is churning out NPCs.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
OK, make a factual argument that takes into account that there are already more votes than are needed for impeachment. This should be good, well not really but amusing.

Whatever you say. I bet he's in office come next election cycle. You have been chasing your tails over impeachment on nothing burger after nothing burger.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
It is making the rounds of more balanced news sites than you probably frequent. I saw it on Fox's front page.

You guys act as if I had to dig for someone like this, there are probably many, MANY like him at liberal colleges, especially on the coasts. I read something that said statistically one was more likely to be taught by a communist than a Republican in Ivy league schools. Higher learning has been hijacked and politicized.

Higher learning not in evidence, or learning in general outside writin'

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Whatever you say. I bet he's in office come next election cycle. You have been chasing your tails over impeachment on nothing burger after nothing burger.

I cite facts, you don't because you can't. I mention the needed votes are counted. You? Nothingburgers. You are like the old joke where someone jumps off the roof of a skyscraper and is heard saying ''so far so good, so far so good".

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
I read something that said statistically one was more likely to be taught by a communist than a Republican in Ivy league schools.

Republicans are too dumb and unmotivated to get professorships, news at 11.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

Then provide any link from a non-right wing source

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I know Bridget Moynahan hates Tom Brady. He dumped her while pregnant.

We should focus on that :)

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
I cite facts, you don't because you can't. I mention the needed votes are counted. You? Nothingburgers. You are like the old joke where someone jumps off the roof of a skyscraper and is heard saying ''so far so good, so far so good".

Yet slow is so very, very concerned about truth.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Then provide any link from a non-right wing source

Well he can't. What can be found is that a study finds a 30-1 liberal/conservative difference. If one redefines terms to equate liberal with communist, his result is obtain on a wholly false basis.

The OP can fix this by finding an independent study showing the percentage of professors that in fact not inference claim to be Communists.

Don't hold your breath.