To those with friends at Wild Bill's in Buena Park -- they're out of a job

db

Lifer
Dec 6, 1999
Anybody who had friends working at Wild Bill's in Buena Park ,CA ,should know that their friends have been screwed over by a cowardly (and mostly incompetent) management and given ONE DAY'S NOTICE that the place is closing down.

And, anybody who has visited there in the last couple years knows how bad the food was, with the only redeeming thing being all the beer you can drink, the comedian (recently left), and the Indian hoop dancer.
The poor servers took the brunt since nobody wanted to tip for bad food.

Anyway, goodbye to all the good people who worked there and best of luck.
And to the one or maybe two decent management people (of many), good luck to you too.

Meanwhile, Corporate didn't and still doesn't know how to deal with the new economy--and didn't even have a webpage up for Wild Bill's -- how lame is that?!. They let Bill's die b/c they couldn't figure out what to do. They never advertised, as did the wildly successful Medieval Times right next door.

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
I forgot that place existed, I always wanted to try eating there but never got around to it.

rectifire

Nov 10, 1999
I too have always wanted to try this place, but never got around to it because I kept forgetting. It sounds like a great place to try, but they never advertise, making it easy to let their business slip your mind. This is totally unlike Medieval Times, where I can honestly say I've seen a commercial for them just a couple days ago. Consequently, I've been there more than once.

Just goes to show that if you want to have a successful business, you must advertise. Also, not having a website HAS to be some type of sin in today's world.