To sleep or not to sleep?

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Right im in leaning towards not sleeping. I have to leave my house in 4 and a half hours. Its a half hour drive, then I get on a bus for about 5 hours which all I plan on doing is sleeping anyways. After that its hotel, and work on monday.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: bradruth
What would you do if you *didn't* sleep?

Spend a little more effort packing for the week, pop in a DVD, and clean up my room a bit.

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Originally posted by: TallBill
What would you do if you *didn't* sleep?

Spend a little more effort packing for the week, pop in a DVD, and clean up my room a bit.

sounds fun to me
What DVD would you watch?

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
well, im sittin here lookin at the new ones that just came in. I got dogma, four rooms, fight club, enemy at the gates, tombstone, and jackass the movie.

Just got snatch and rounders too, but already watched em.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
well, im sittin here lookin at the new ones that just came in. I got dogma, four rooms, fight club, enemy at the gates, tombstone, and jackass the movie.

Anything than Jackass then. :disgust:

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003

I don't know what four rooms is, but fight club is always good...especially if you're tired and cant think straight

Whatever you choose though, enjoy :)

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Sometimes you just gotta watch a man eat a snowcone made of his own piss. Not tonight though.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: TheChort

I don't know what four rooms is, but fight club is always good...especially if you're tired and cant think straight

I'm anything but tired. :p If you like quinton terrinto at all, find a way to watch four rooms. Its an awesome unknown flick.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002

I'm anything but tired. :p If you like quinton terrinto at all, find a way to watch four rooms. Its an awesome unknown flick.

If YOU liked him at all you wouldn't butcher his name like that. ;) I was going to watch Reservoir Dogs tonight, but I'm getting to tired to start now...so I've got the 2nd season Simpsons DVDs playing on the computer to my right. :D

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003

If YOU liked him at all you wouldn't butcher his name like that. ;) I was going to watch Reservoir Dogs tonight, but I'm getting to tired to start now...so I've got the 2nd season Simpsons DVDs playing on the computer to my right. :D

Do you enjoy the 2nd season? I didn't think it got all that funny until season 5 or 6, when homer stopped strangling bart for no reason...

"Why you little..."

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
lol, meh.. quinton terrintino.. better? how can you watch dvd on the computer? ICK. maybe just cuz i got a halfway decent tv with component.

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
I got something for you to do!

Spend the next hour or so watching all the strongbad emails from the beginning
Quality entertainment without having to pay for it. :D

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
I got something for you to do!

Spend the next hour or so watching all the strongbad emails from the beginning
Quality entertainment without having to pay for it. :D

Been there, done that.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Do you enjoy the 2nd season? I didn't think it got all that funny until season 5 or 6, when homer stopped strangling bart for no reason...

"Why you little..."

The 2nd season is when it started getting good. It got better & better through about 6, then started downhill.

lol, meh.. quinton terrintino.. better? how can you watch dvd on the computer? ICK. maybe just cuz i got a halfway decent tv with component.

Quentin Tarantino. ;)

It's older animation, so it's not too bad. I usually watch movies on my 27" TV through my PS2 & S-video or on my computer if I want surround sound. I'm back home right now, so I don't have either. :(

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
I want to see your skills of an artist

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

--------------------------------------------------WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT-------------------------------------------------

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿