To P&N Posters: How do you rate your financial situation?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

What is your financial situation?

• Wealthy

• Well-off

• Doing pretty good

• Getting by

• Struggling

• Impoverished

Results are only viewable after voting.

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
I picked getting by; I'm a college student so I'm not really supposed to be thinking too hard about saving up and stuff like that. I'm quite a bit better off than my peers though, I have an awesome job and my parents do quite well (they aren't super rich or anything but they're smart with their money when it comes to the big stuff and always end up with a lot of disposable income). I don't have any debt to speak of, I never spend more than I earn and like my parents I'm smart with the big things so I never have to worry about the little things.

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I have my wealth and my treasure. It is where my heart is. Money? It's nice, but it's not what is meaningful. It's being able to look hard in the mirror and knowing that one has tried. It's the love and respect of those who matter to you. Those have more lasting value.
You and I can only say such things because we have enough money. We would both do well to remember that. Not so easy to say money isn't meaningful when you don't have enough.