To all of the Anandtech women...

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Why do hot women in their late 20's and throughout their 30's have a thing for high school boys? What do these boys have? I'm really starting to wonder about this current trend of female teachers having sex with 15-17 year old boys. Please explain.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
Why do hot women in their late 20's and throughout their 30's have a thing for high school boys? What do these boys have? I'm really starting to wonder about this current trend of female teachers having sex with 15-17 year old boys. Please explain.

Irony.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: HombrePequeno
Originally posted by: akshatp
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
What do these boys have?

Irony.

So the teacher has wrinkled clothes and teenage boys are known to own this household appliance?

Ohhh iron-Y

That was so horrible it was funny.

Sigh... Tis almost 4am and I have not slept in a while

MetalStorm

Dec 22, 2004
Hang on, let me just get this straight... are you trying to tell me there are women forum goers on Anandtech???

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Originally posted by: intogamer
cause they didn't get horny during HS?

Maybe...I know I was back in high school......but anyone who had gym class with me could have told you that... jumping jacks FTL!

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
how many teachers have to be involved or caught being involved until its considered a "trend" per OP?

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
When a teacher is banging her male student its a media outrage on every station and cable network sparking hours of heated ratings catching debate with lots of sexy older teacher pics in naughty underpants.
When a male teacher is banging his female students, people shrug and he goes to jail.
/thread

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
wtf are you talking about? i find that the younger they are, the easier to seduce them.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Why are women 25-30 attracted to overweight, hairy ape, type men, with an IQ?

A 20 year old guy could never get with those women, as they are not intellectually stimulting.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
i don't, and i don't think it's the norm.

but if i were to surmise i think these women just like naive virgins.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Simple... Because 90% of women out there have emotional issues and need constant attention. They know when they're a teacher, they may have access to hundreds of kids that will worship them and all they have to do is give the kids something that the girls won't give them. Then the teachers feel loved and feel like they are in control of the relationship. It's pretty sick if you ask me. The man should always be in control of the relationship.

touchmyichi

Golden Member
May 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
Simple... Because 90% of women out there have emotional issues and need constant attention. They know when they're a teacher, they may have access to hundreds of kids that will worship them and all they have to do is give the kids something that the girls won't give them. Then the teachers feel loved and feel like they are in control of the relationship. It's pretty sick if you ask me. The man should always be in control of the relationship.

I don't think anyone needs to be "in control" of a relationship. That type of wording is dated and sexist. It isn't a healthy relationship if power is in control one way or another.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: touchmyichi
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi

I don't think anyone needs to be "in control" of a relationship. That type of wording is dated and sexist. It isn't a healthy relationship if power is in control one way or another.
I wouldn't know anything about that. I've never dated a sexist before.