Titanfall PC minimum specs revealed

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Broburger, Mar 1, 2014.

1. hans030390

hans030390 Diamond Member

They better fix the v-sync settings. I could either play smoothly but capped at 60fps or uncapped with horrible stutter. Great use of my 120Hz monitor...

2. BrightCandle

BrightCandle Diamond Member

The games FPS was so reliable for me that it wasn't a massive problem being stuck at 60hz, the game isn't all that quick paced most of the time anyway. But its certainly one of the reasons I consider it a bad console port and why I wont be buying it.

3. blake0812

blake0812 Senior member

COD :Ghost comes to mind. 50GB full of nothing.

4. irishScott

irishScott Lifer

Yeah, I'll wait for the day one reviews, but barring it being a major bugfest (which is unlikely, given the solid stability of the Beta) I'll probably be picking this up day two or three.

I've got all those specs beat and then some, I honestly don't understand some people's obsession with graphical fidelity in a fast-paced FPS.

5. Midwayman

Midwayman Diamond Member

Trouble is you can't strobe at 60hz really. And on such a easy to drive game, that's annoying. I'm hoping maybe there are user.cfg or console commands.

6. Spidre

Spidre Member

I don't know what you guys are talking about... I had v-sync off and was getting 120fps strobbed. Maybe you had to disable v-sync in the video's control panel?