Titanfall PC minimum specs revealed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hans030390

Diamond Member
Feb 3, 2005
They better fix the v-sync settings. I could either play smoothly but capped at 60fps or uncapped with horrible stutter. Great use of my 120Hz monitor...

BrightCandle

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2007
They better fix the v-sync settings. I could either play smoothly but capped at 60fps or uncapped with horrible stutter. Great use of my 120Hz monitor...

The games FPS was so reliable for me that it wasn't a massive problem being stuck at 60hz, the game isn't all that quick paced most of the time anyway. But its certainly one of the reasons I consider it a bad console port and why I wont be buying it.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Yeah, I'll wait for the day one reviews, but barring it being a major bugfest (which is unlikely, given the solid stability of the Beta) I'll probably be picking this up day two or three.

I've got all those specs beat and then some, I honestly don't understand some people's obsession with graphical fidelity in a fast-paced FPS.

Midwayman

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2000
The games FPS was so reliable for me that it wasn't a massive problem being stuck at 60hz, the game isn't all that quick paced most of the time anyway. But its certainly one of the reasons I consider it a bad console port and why I wont be buying it.

Trouble is you can't strobe at 60hz really. And on such a easy to drive game, that's annoying. I'm hoping maybe there are user.cfg or console commands.

Spidre

Nov 6, 2013
I don't know what you guys are talking about... I had v-sync off and was getting 120fps strobbed. Maybe you had to disable v-sync in the video's control panel?