Tired of alkemyst's e-thuggery?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: vi_edit
He can be a prick, but also can at times make some good points. You just have to shift through the BS to find the penny burried in it.

I'd rather have posts by him than somebody posting two line replies to every other thread they are in.

:( vi doesn't like me.

That was 4 words and a emoticon.

You're exempt.

:p

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: pyonir
He can be a prick, but also can at times make some good points. You just have to shift through the BS to find the penny burried in it.

I'd rather have posts by him than somebody posting two line replies to every other thread they are in.

:( vi doesn't like me.

Where's my other line biyatch?

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000

I begrudgingly agree. The guy's a jerk, but he has been helpful in the tax thread. The same can't be said about a LOT of useless members here.

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Staley8
Ya, I got into a tiff with him once (but I've gotten in plenty here). But for the most part we kissed and made up or agreed to disagree. Now PliableMoose on the other hand....I friggin hate that guy.

Another ATOTer to put on my list. Prepare to die.

Goddamn just like Rossman to make fun of me & my member issues, I told you about my small dick in confidence to make you feel better about how god endowed you:( I've always resented you for the Grand Nagus thing, if you didn't have relatives moderating, you'd just be a lifer.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
i thought about it and decided this thread didn't deserve more than a few words in my post(s). i'm still comprehending the whole "e-thug" life. does he have a gateway pc with a window cut in the case and some lighting on the inside? my gateway is pimp y0, ph33r m3.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: werk
I begrudgingly agree. The guy's a jerk, but he has been helpful in the tax thread. The same can't be said about a LOT of useless members here.

:(

He has been helpful in the tax thread...that is fo'shizzle

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

Let's not forget how photogenic he is, that's gotta count for something.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose

Ok that's just disturbing.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
oh THAT guy. david hasslehoff. that guy rocks. great in baywatch. he do e-thugs wear big plastic chain necklaces with a pentium 100 hanging off it?

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000

...it appears Jm J. Bullock has a twin.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
LOL, I remember people whinning about me over in the Forum Issues:)

Just don't engage him when he's posting something that bothers you or just laugh it off. When I use to try and bitchslap some self aggrandizing wanker, the best way they could get me off their back was either to ignore me or laugh along with me. Humor, especially self effacing humor, really helps to diffuse a situation where somebody is questioning what you say to the point of getting you Red Faced.
Nice to see you're still around.

I still like the music of Boston and REO Speedwagon by the way. :p (Sometimes it's just fun to poke at the bear...)

ZV

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
LOL, I remember people whinning about me over in the Forum Issues:)

Just don't engage him when he's posting something that bothers you or just laugh it off. When I use to try and bitchslap some self aggrandizing wanker, the best way they could get me off their back was either to ignore me or laugh along with me. Humor, especially self effacing humor, really helps to diffuse a situation where somebody is questioning what you say to the point of getting you Red Faced.

Red, you've ripped me a new asshole a time or 2, but I have to respect your position & where you're coming from. And once you've made a point, you let it go, you don't keep hammering away. In my mind there's a big difference. You'll also listen to reason, I've seen you admit your mistakes after you've re-read a post & change your position.

Sides, I know you never forgave me for asking Dennilfloss be banned, you really hold a grudge, don't you?

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
man I am running out of pacifiers for all these cry-babies.

Seriously Pliable...you seem to keep bringing me up and then wonder why when I attack back you have to go run to the mods.

The main thing is I usually have a point to my replies....people are looking for yes-men and I am not one of those...if they want everyone to agree OT is the wrong forum. Then whether it's me or someone else disagreeing the OP usually spouts off some flame and when flamed back runs to FI to cry to the mods (sound familar?)....

This is not pre-school, if you are looking for a mommy to help you fight your battles when the mean big kid disagrees you need to grow up.

This thread is embarrassing for an adult to even start.

Å

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

that link is no longer accessable directly, however you seemed to have saved it....why did your ex-wife really leave you? You seem to have a tool facination....maybe you should worry about your own messes than mine.

&aring; <- the water was cold ;)

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Jzero
A member like mine just can't be ignored!

so the penis pump you ordered worked eh? so you are up to what 3 inches now?

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: Jzero
A member like mine just can't be ignored!

so the penis pump you ordered worked eh? so you are up to what 3 inches now?

3.5" It fits in a floppy drive, and that ain't no coincidence!

MazerRackham

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2002

CHRIST JESUS WHY IS HE UNCLOTHED IN THOSE PICS!?!?!?! My corneas have just detached.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
We can all be e-thugs on here when we don't like what others are saying. Move on you cry baby.