Time to give my cat a bath

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I remember this being posted originally some time back. Still reminds me of that Stephen King film with the electric cage.

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
sad but funny

I used to just bring my cat into the shower - besides meowing and trying to open the glass door he just sat there with me.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: novasatori
sad but funny

I used to just bring my cat into the shower - besides meowing and trying to open the glass door he just sat there with me.
That's how I did it too - glass shower stall. When the water started, he went a bit nuts, and started pawing frantically at the glass to be let out. But when I'd pick him up to hold him under the water, he just went limp and lived with it. As soon as he was back down on the ground though, it was back to pawing the glass.
He wasn't pleased, but he didn't seem to hold a grudge against me.:)

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I think our cat is 14 years old and has never needed a bath. She's quite a clean animal. What did the cat do to actually need a bath??

Steve

Lifer
May 2, 2004
www.chicagopipeband.com
Originally posted by: DrPizza
I think our cat is 14 years old and has never needed a bath. She's quite a clean animal. What did the cat do to actually need a bath??

I don't know, that one isn't mine. I think it's a demo of a pet spa unit. I found it in a thread elsewhere about failed/bad product ideas.