Time to give back- I Need some simple graphic work to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

importdistributors

Sep 14, 2004
First of all I hope this is the right place to post this.

I working for a chain of stores, who pass out flyers door to door. So we need someone to design the door hanger flyers for us. I know there are some very talented people on AT. Provide me with your email so I can send you a sample of what I need done.

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
First of all I hope this is the right place to post this.

I working for a chain of stores, who pass out flyers door to door. So we need someone to design the door hanger flyers for us. I know there are some very talented people on AT. Provide me with your email so I can send you a sample of what I need done.

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions.

"Give back?" That implies that you've already given first...

Besides...why would anyone want to help a group who litters on our properties? No one wants your garbage hung on our doorknobs.
Those who do that are at best, one step above telemarketers.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
"Give back?" That implies that you've already given first...

Besides...why would anyone want to help a group who litters on our properties? No one wants your garbage hung on our doorknobs.
Those who do that are at best, one step above telemarketers.
It implies that he has taken, and now wants to give back. He has a job for someone and wants to offer it to the ATOT community.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
It implies that he has taken, and now wants to give back. He has a job for someone and wants to offer it to the ATOT community.

Thats how I read it.. that he is giving back to ATOT.
That being said, I have nver and will never buy or sell or vote for some idiot that puts flyers in/on my door. LITTER!!!! Nothing more.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Thai menus? You hang Thai menu on door. I get more business.

KT

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

shhh! I prefer to read it as he thinks he has given...now it's time for ATOT to give back...:p

No mention was made about paying anyone for the task...

Status
Not open for further replies.