Time for me to "Ante Up"...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

osmo

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2000
Just doing a little thread cleaning....

...updated a link in the original post, it was pointing to the old server.:p
(thanks Wolfie;))

Osmo.

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
hahah Thanks Osmo. I was wondering where those blocks came from when I was gone and my computer went haywire. Thanks again. :D

Wolf

osmo

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2000
uummmm,

You'd better look again because I've only set up the machine for you today.;) Your blocks won't be done until late tomorrow night but more likely Tuesday morning. But, extra blocks are extra blocks!:D (perhaps the PhF struck again???:Q)

Osmo.

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
I could be but I noticed them in Mika. Not D'net.

And I thought it was you cause my computer rebooted it's self somehow when I was gone so I didn't crack on this puter when I was gone. :(

Wolf

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Wolfie, did you set up RC5 as a service? If so, it probably was cracking. If not...'tweren't me. :)

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
hahah
I think I figured it out. Cause I looked at mika a little more and found out that it came from this computer. What I think happend was that it ran out of blocks in my buffer and flushed. Then it started again and somehow rebooted after that.
So I do think that those blocks are mine. oh well.. ;P

Wolf

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Since I donated $20 twords Mika's server... osmo Just felt that he would crack blocks for the ppl that donated money or hardware. Hence.. he is cracking blocks and flushing them to my E-mail addy.
:D

Wolf

osmo

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2000
OK Wolfie,

now you have the blocks from me, I dropped them off this morning.;)

Osmo.

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
I see that. Thanks again Osmo. You really didn't have too... But thanks anyways. ;)

Wolf

osmo

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2000
I just notice Drakkhen has been added to the list.:)

I'll set it up for you tonight!:D

Osmo.

osmo

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2000
Drakkhen,

You're not likely to notice my measly 500 blocks added to your daily total, but they have been flushed.;)

Again, it looks like I've caught up....
but I'd be glad to crack more! So, I'll be watching for any more donations that filter in.;)

Osmo.