Time for a new mouse

j3wbagell

Mar 5, 2008
I have had my current mouse for a while, logitech vx revolution, it was 25 bucks so i figured what the heck. I love the feel for it but i can't keep putting battery after battery into it.

A friend recommended the G9 and my LAN center uses G5s. I like the G5s but the G9 has more as well as better features. I believe my LAN center has the rev. 1, so what are the improvements in the rev. 2. I also like the razer bansee.
Can anyone shed some light and tell me some advantages and disadvantages to each mouse.

Thank you

I know my grammar is bad sorry in advance.

teatime0315

Nov 18, 2005
I have the G9 and I think its an awesome mouse. The G5 rev. 2 has an extra side button compared to rev. 1.
As for advantages... The only thing I can think of comparing the G5 to the G9 is that the latter is newer. Other than that... I believe choosing a mouse is personal preference on ergonomics and features.
Oh yeah ... the G9 has "hyper scrolling". :D

potato28

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
I wouldn't consider the Lachesis (Banshee) unless you only use quick twitchy movements. I would actually say the DeathAdder, or if it's just from those 3 then the G5 rev 2.

j3wbagell

Mar 5, 2008
Potato:
my mouse setting is on the highest it will go

Everyone:
A friend of mine has literally gone through every mouse imaginable as the mouse to him is the most important thing in gaming. He also recommended the G9 as did you guys with 3200dpi i think i will be good. And i believe i had made my decision. Thank you to all.