TI-92 FTW

venk

Banned
Dec 10, 2000
8 years ago my friend payed $200 for that sucker and used it about three times. :Q

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
The only difference between the TI-89 and TI-92 is the onboard keyboard, right?

$35 is damn cheap! GJ.

ChefJoe

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Lol, we had a hs calc class that was outfitted with those things. The teacher always had a huge grin on his face when he was dragging out the cart of those stupid, overpriced, and way too big things. I'm glad you like it but I don't recall them having any real functionality better than current top of the line ti calcs... unless you care about a qwerty keyboard.

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by: ChefJoe
Lol, we had a hs calc class that was outfitted with those things. The teacher always had a huge grin on his face when he was dragging out the cart of those stupid, overpriced, and way too big things. I'm glad you like it but I don't recall them having any real functionality better than current top of the line ti calcs... unless you care about a qwerty keyboard.

I talked to some of the people in ME at the college I will be attending. It's not a requirement, but they say it almost is because it makes life so much easier. Like having a TI-83 vs paper in a algebra class.