Thoughts on Hillary......

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

optoman

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 1999
Ha ha to all you people in New York. Couldn't even find a good candidate from your own state so you took Hillary. ;)

I think she is sexy.

j/k

She'll do a fine job and I hope to see her run for the Presidency in 2012.

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
<<< She'll do a fine job and I hope to see her run for the Presidency in 2012. >>>

Don't make me drive 6 exits up 128 to kick your butt!!!! :)

Windogg

optoman

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 1999
Come over to here to Woburn and I'll show you a thing or two. Just make sure to bring your gf. ;)

Yes I am kidding about Hillary. I actually went to the same highschool as her and grew up in the same suburb. It's funny because the suburb is something like 80% republican.

breakit23

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
SHe won beacuase people who want her to loose dont care to vote and her supporters did vote lazio could of easily won if people voted. A lot of teachers/education people voted for her too since she's pro education and there scared lazio will cut there pay hehe. Oh well after 2 mounths we will forget about this anyway.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Is all this new to you H. Clinton bashers? She has been up there campaigning for over a year. They bought a nice home there. 56% of you new york voters think she will do for new york what those Lazio backers won't or can't.

She won. Get over it! She has more to offer than the oppenant and thats what you wanted.

(And fix the damn GW Bridge!)

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
If Hillary is ever elected President, Ill do what the Baldwins and Streisand promised to do but probably wont live up to.

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Fix the GWB? Can't, its a Port Authority Bridge. The Williamburg or Tappan Zee are the ones that need help.

Windogg

U2fan

Oct 12, 2000
8 years of Bill Clinton was long enough.
Hillary would probably be much worse, but
no woman will ever be president of the U.S.

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Chess9: Barbara Bush would have made a good female president :)

She is one of my all time favorite first ladies

Hillary is ok. To bad her husband is such a letch

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
She can't watch after her own husband, how can she watch after the country? She won't be president. End of story.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Everyone I ask, even liberals who voted for Gore, voted for Lazio. WHO THE HELL IS VOTING FOR THIS B!TCH, and why hasn't someone found and beat them down?

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Pretender, I betcha many people walked into the polls and selected the lever to vote for a All Democrats. That would account for a good chunk of it. Then after they left the place, realized the mistake and quickly hushed up.

&quot;So did you vote for Lazio?&quot;
&quot;Uhhh..... yea. I did&quot; *** Uhhhh Ohhhh ***

Windogg

Teatowel

Sep 22, 2000

Thoughts on Hillary? She might be the antichrist, but if my wife looks that good at here age, I'll be a happy man :D