Thoughts on Hillary......

SubmarineYN

Nov 7, 2000
Hmmm, well let me see.... I think I want to become a Senator. What state should I pick to declare residency in so I can win an election????? Surely not my home state, I have to go find another state so I can actually get someone to vote for me......:disgust:

fdiskboy

Golden Member
Sep 21, 2000
Did you see the polls about Hillary for President? 45% of those asked said they DEFINITELY WOULD VOTE AGAINST her if she runs in 2004. I think I know why she moved to NY. =)

pidge

Banned
Oct 10, 1999
Yeah. Is there a more liberal state than NY? I don't think she could have won in any other state.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Hillary doesn't have the character to be President. God help us if that witch runs. Too bad Lazio lost. I liked him soooo much better.

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
Bill Clinton is being disbarred in Arkansas, so why not go to New York?

I resent the comparison being made to Bobby Kennedy, because he moved to new York to run for the Senate seat. She is not in the same league as Bobby.

FettsBabe

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 1999
I think the stat I saw was as follows: 45% of Lazio's voters said they only voted for him because they hated Hillary!!! It was also brought up that we may see her name on an election ballet for the Presidency soon.

New Yorkers should kick her butt out! :disgust:

frail

Sep 27, 2000
Does anyone else view Hillary as a fake?

Whenever you see her on the news, etc she always has some thousand dollar suit on.
Her hair has that look to it, where you know it probably took over an hour to do.
She always has that fake smile on her face all the time, like she knows she's better than everyone else.

Eh, guess i'm just babbling

HKSturboKID

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2000
Did anyone remember the picture that was on a newspaper that a reporter took while Bill & Hill are dancing on the swimsuit in a remote island.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Barbara Bush and Eleanor Roosevelt are the only politicians' wives that look(ed) like human beings. Eleanor Roosevelt was a very smart and charming person. I recently saw an interview of her when she was 80. Still very sharp. I've always liked Barbara Bush because she wasn't afraid to just be herself, sort of a lovable frumpy housewife. She comes across as very genuine.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Is there a more liberal state than NY? I don't think she could have won in any other state. >>

Sadly, yes, she could have. Massachussetts would have easily elected her in the same situation; probably Maryland, too.

Maybe she'll get caught with an intern. Female, of course. ;)

nateholtrop

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
mofo is a carpetmuncher!!!!!!!!!! not a carpetbagger who has overreached but a LESBO CARPETMUNCHER!!!

ugh i hate that woman.

Nate

Thorn

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yep, Mass is WAY more liberal than NY (and so is NJ for that matter). They haven't had a GOP candidate elected to any office in over 25 yrs. :Q

Hell, NYC even has a GOP mayor, Rudy. Who, by the way, would've cleaned Hillary's clock if he hadn't had to drop out of the election becuase if his cancer.

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
She is a biatch!

Please do not post such a picture in a family oriented BBS.
Anandtech Moderator

obeny81

Sep 25, 2000
If Guiliani was in the darn race, he would wiped Hillary from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn up into Harlem. Why would anyone vote for someone who has no clue what the people she supposedly &quot;represents&quot; care about? Good lord..i apologize for my hometown resident's ignorance. Given Lazio wasn't that great, at least the guy can actually wear a damn Yankees cap with respect...:disgust:

HKSturboKID

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2000
Like the question they have in the News....
Can you name 2 things that Hill have done for NY???

I can only name one.

Everytime she visits NYC....she cause a whole lot of traffic and gridlock! :|