This will be my last post...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I have it on good authority that RossMAN will post again if CasioTech returns and posts pictures of his own manly nipples. Anubis will post again only if Alkymest also returns and does the same.

Reactions: Anubis

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
hey now, i don't think anyone can meet up to that level of epicness

but it will definitely be better than this imposter's pome

I like you brianmanahan, I really do.

But when you link something like that, and I click on it because I trust you to bring the funny or interesting....t makes me wonder if you hate me and everyone else, and are just here out of spite.

Reactions: RossMAN

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
I like you brianmanahan, I really do.

But when you link something like that, and I click on it because I trust you to bring the funny or interesting....t makes me wonder if you hate me and everyone else, and are just here out of spite.

if you'd read closely, you'd have noticed that i dissed this man
7G3zITG.png

having said that, i found his "TREEEEES and HONEYBEEEEES" delivery to be on point

edit: truth be told, i didn't even watch the whole thing. watching it all now.

EDIT 2: HOLY CRAP THAT WAS BUSH LEAGUE

Reactions: RossMAN and Anubis

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
@ultimatebob i think you might have to bribe these guys with COOLCOIN to get one of them to talk

I don't get this weird rivalry... neither of them are going to catch up to ElFenix. He'll certainly be the first to hit 100,000 posts and get the coveted Uberlifer status.

That 100,000th post will hopefully be Coolcoin worthy. I'd start planning it out now!

Reactions: RossMAN and Anubis