This will be my last post...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
One hour left to call RossMAN, starting nao:

[TOO LATE, SUCKAS!]

(not putting in sig, because I will pass out before I remember to edit that)

Last edited:
Reactions: RossMAN

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
If we can get slickdeals to close down for a couple days I think RossMAN will need to revive Hot Deals

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
Why isn't it littering if someone throws a newspaper out of a vehicle on to my property? I don't have any newspaper subscriptions going.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Why isn't it littering if someone throws a newspaper out of a vehicle on to my property? I don't have any newspaper subscriptions going.
Same at my office, once/wk, some local rag. I've been tossing them back in the street for the last 6 months. Waiting for the paper to get the hint or the police to question me about littering. Should be an interesting conversation.

Reactions: Anubis and RossMAN

zzuupp

Lifer
Jul 6, 2008

Always stinks when the local paper does that on a rainy poopy day. I'll just let it sit out in the yard until it is nicer outside.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Want to get liked? No one is liking you? Feeling lonely?

Well come and post at the
"This will be my last post"
mega thread

And your dreams of being liked
will be fulfilled!

Anubis and RossMAN
are waiting to take your orders now.

Hurry while supplies last.

.​

Wow - its not often you get a product that does exactly what the ad claims it will do but Thebobo followed through on his promise. The likes arrived quickly and were in excellent condition. I already feel less lonely and I am reasonably certain ladies are swooning over me more than they typically do. I would absolutely use Thebobo's service again.

5/5 stars

I may have received a like from Thebobo in exchange for this review but I super duper promise it didn't affect my review at all.

Reactions: Thebobo and Anubis