This Subterranean Homesick Alien dude is messing up the tables.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Agreed and wrong forum. How the hell did he get away with spaces in his username? Oh wait, I forgot, FuseTalk is fvcked up as always.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Nik
Agreed and wrong forum. How the hell did he get away with spaces in his username? Oh wait, I forgot, FuseTalk is fvcked up as always.

I think they are allowing spaces again. But I didn't think you could have a username that long.

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
hmm i saw it. table wasn' trealy messed though. maybe it's because i run my browser maxed

Apr 23, 2005
Well gee, it wasn't like I did it on purpose. I thought of the name, liked it, tried it, it worked, never thought about it messing up someone's poor design implementation.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Subterranean Homesick Alien
Well gee, it wasn't like I did it on purpose. I thought of the name, liked it, tried it, it worked, never thought about it messing up someone's poor design implementation.

:p

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Subterranean Homesick Alien

That would be "Jason" and I like you already.

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
nothing's messed up for me....everything appears normal. It's just that Subterranean Homesick Alien takes up two lines instead of one. No biggie at all. Nothing is overtly "messed up."