This Should Be Mandatory Viewing

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
Hah I just seriously laughed out loud. A lot. How have I not seen this guy before? I mean hell... he's white and hilarious. ;)

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
Haha yeah, every white person before I was born was a total douche! I should totally feel responsible for this! :confused:

edit: It's odd I think that bit is annoying, because literally every other Louis CK bit I've seen is fucking hysterical. The airplane one when he was on Conan? Brilliant.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Pretty much truth... Chris Rock said something along the lines of 'even a white janitor wouldn't want to trade places with me'.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Slick5150
Think of how much louder that joke will be when Dane Cook steals it too!

Originally posted by: Phokus
Pretty much truth... Chris Rock said something along the lines of 'even a white janitor wouldn't want to trade places with me'.

:laugh:

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Agentbolt
Haha yeah, every white person before I was born was a total douche! I should totally feel responsible for this! :confused:

edit: It's odd I think that bit is annoying, because literally every other Louis CK bit I've seen is fucking hysterical. The airplane one when he was on Conan? Brilliant.

You don't have to feel responsible for anything that happened in the past, but you can thank all of those douches for all of the bad stuff they did, because we really are better off being white than any other race.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Also check out Marc Maron. He's from the Louis CK generation of comedy that got overlooked.

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
Originally posted by: mugs

You don't have to feel responsible for anything that happened in the past, but you can thank all of those douches for all of the bad stuff they did, because we really are better off being white than any other race.

Douches? Given the chance, I'm sure [insert race here] would have done the exact same thing white people did if they had superior technology/whatever let whites conquer the entire world in a short amount of time. Do you call winning sports teams douches? No, they are winners. It isn't their fault they are better or that the other team sucks. Only in our pussified "everyone's a winner!" world are the winners "douches". I feel no regret for what my ancestors did.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
I can't believe you all haven't heard of him. He is the absolute man. Life with Louie was great and his specials are fucking ridiculous. Just wait till you see him talk about his daughter. Fucking absurdly funny.

BTW he is the guy that dane cook yanks jokes from and tells them like a jackass. Youtube has some side by sides of his bits and Cook's a year or two later.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Originally posted by: schneiderguy

Douches? Given the chance, I'm sure [insert race here] would have done the exact same thing white people did if they had superior technology/whatever let whites conquer the entire world in a short amount of time. Do you call winning sports teams douches? No, they are winners. It isn't their fault they are better or that the other team sucks. Only in our pussified "everyone's a winner!" world are the winners "douches". I feel no regret for what my ancestors did.

I dunno, I hear a lot of hate for the Patriots. :p

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: MotF Bane
Originally posted by: schneiderguy

I dunno, I hear a lot of hate for the Patriots. :p

That's because their fans are douches.