This is why I can't wait for Conan to take over for Leno

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
I generally don't have a problem with Conan......until he opens his mouth and speaks.....then I find him almost as irritating as Letterman! :frown:

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
Originally posted by: marvdmartian
I generally don't have a problem with Conan......until he opens his mouth and speaks.....then I find him almost as irritating as Letterman! :frown:

Out of this thread. Now!! For your own safety.

Finalnight

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2003
Rating as a comic:

Conan>Leno>Stewart>Colbert>Ferguson>Letterman>My hand making farting noises>Daly

Rating the overall package of running a late night show (interviewing, sketches, wide audience, etc)

Leno>Letterman>Conan>Colbert>Stewart>Ferguson>My hand making farting noises>Daly

Edit:Forgot Ferguson

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Finalnight
Rating as a comic:

Conan>Leno>Stewart>Colbert>Ferguson>Letterman>My hand making farting noises>Daly

Rating the overall package of running a late night show (interviewing, sketches, wide audience, etc)

Leno>Letterman>Conan>Colbert>Stewart>Ferguson>My hand making farting noises>Daly

Kimmel?

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
haha. the big show and magnum p.i. running away from a granny with a dildo on her chin. great tv moments!

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: yamadakun
Originally posted by: yamadakun
Who is at the end?

Figured out myself, it's Rebecca Romijn. Her head looks a lot smaller with the straight hair.

I didn't recognize her at all. Straight hair = hotness +++++

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Maybe I'm the only person in the country who would rejoice if Conan got run over by a fucking bus. I've never liked the guy, and when he takes over on the Tonite Show, it will be the end of my watching. I've watched that show since I was a kid (when I could sneak staying up that late) and have seen it with Jack Parr, Johnny Carson (who was the best one) and Jay Leno.

WTF do you people see in Conan? He's a fugly pasty-white, red-haired Irish guy with less sense of humor than most prison guards...

Finalnight

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2003
Originally posted by: dbk
Originally posted by: Finalnight
Rating as a comic:

Kimmel?

whoops, had him in the first version
Rating as a comic:

Conan>Leno>Stewart>Colbert>Ferguson>Kimmel>Letterman>My hand making farting noises>Daly

Leno>Letterman>Conan>Colbert>Stewart>Ferguson>Kimmel>My hand making farting noises>Daly

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Maybe I'm the only person in the country who would rejoice if Conan got run over by a fucking bus. I've never liked the guy, and when he takes over on the Tonite Show, it will be the end of my watching. I've watched that show since I was a kid (when I could sneak staying up that late) and have seen it with Jack Parr, Johnny Carson (who was the best one) and Jay Leno.

WTF do you people see in Conan? He's a fugly pasty-white, red-haired Irish guy with less sense of humor than most prison guards...
I take it you didn't have a good time on prison.