This is so STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
When I ordered my Nike Cortez 2000 shoes, they were instock but when they mailed my bro's shoes, they said my shoes were "backordered" !!!! :)| :| :| :| :|, whew getting tired now.) Then some guy on the tech phone got pissed because I asked him the same question two times, I wanted to say "fvck you and your company @sshole!" but I didn't, then my momma would've heard me, so I asked him the same question again, and hung up ;)

The next shipment of those shoes won't arrive till October!!! One more month!!! I can't wait!!! I'm getting impatient and pissed now (1000 Mad icons here)

So, can anyone help me find a site that sells shoes? I only know footlocker.com and eastbay.com, but they both are out.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
When you say "shoes", do you mean sneakers or has Nike started to make real shoes after all that time? Afterall, you wouldn't call python boots shoes. ;)

Cool Down Baby (Elton Anderson)

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
Well, now that I've got my posting issues cleared up, :eek: you could try Nike itself at Nike.com and search for "Cortez"...

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
Nike.com doesn't even have the color I wanted!!! I'm looking for the all white/zen gray colored version btw. This is irratating. I think I should cancel my order and buy a different pair of shoes from the mall... the cortez 2000 hasn't made it out to local chain stores yet btw.