This is me, by George Bush

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000

<< No etech, it just seems appropriate to you, and probably to Tex and Tom also. >>

agreed.

funny cartoon.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Piano Man,

That would sound appropriate in the voice of a 5 year old.

Nah nah nah "that's not me that's you"

C'mon, you can do better than that.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
"Stand up and defend you arguments on their own merits, not by belittling the opposiion."

To whom did you intend this, Hayabuserider. Did you look around. I refer, of course, to the examination of the total vote count done by the newspapers many monts after the election that showed that a recount of the state, which was never done, many counties just resubmitted their earlier count, whoud have shown Gore with the majority vote in Florida. Didn't read the news. Not surprised. With your general point, however, don't belittle the opposition, I do agree. When you watch the presumptuous garbage spewed by our local clique, one does occassionaly like to reflect back to them in their own image. Now to see what etech has to say. I cought something about a worm before the page flipped.

Hehe, how fitting. Prick then and will they not bleed?

Remnant2

Dec 31, 1999
Heh. Am I the only one that found that animation really funny? Hell I voted for Bush and I like the guy, but as the saying goes, if you can't make fun of yourself...

People here take stuff way too seriously. Relax, and take humor as it is intended! When Jay Leno makes a Bush joke, I laugh. When he makes a Clinton joke, I also laugh. It's called comedy, folks. If it was "accurate" it wouldn't be very funny.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Piano Man, you missed the point didn't you.

Czar loves things that poke fun at other people especially if they are not true. He should be rolling on the floor right now.

I'm sorry you missed the point, I thought it was obvious.

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
No, etech, I didn't miss the point. Did you not read my post about how I thought that cartoon was lame?

And if Czar is at fault for what you accuse him of, then Tex and Tom are right there as well.

Mltsao

Banned
Jan 8, 2001
Thanks for the clips and comics. They were funny. :)

The point was just humor and George Bush is still a good President.

GuruMogens

Dec 9, 2000

<< The point was just humor and George Bush is still a good President >>

Who can you say that. Well, I felt much safer when Clinton had the power. Bush is a war-freak, which have no respect of humen life.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001

<< Who can you say that. Well, I felt much safer when Clinton had the power. Bush is a war-freak, which have no respect of humen life. >>

Well, if that well thought out, coherent, intelligent response doesn't settle the issue, I don't know what does. Thank you very much.
rolleye.gif

worth

Platinum Member
Feb 4, 2001

<< Who can you say that. Well, I felt much safer when Clinton had the power. Bush is a war-freak, which have no respect of humen life. >>

Finelly, an entelligent response! We all know, Bush will take off every zig! When he go what you say, we know it's him!

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Piano Man
?And if Czar is at fault for what you accuse him of, then Tex and Tom are right there as well. ?

Is that a ?Nah nah nah "that's not me that's you" or a ?but everyone else is doing it, why can?t Czar??

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999

<< May you be cornholed nightly by mushroom-colored dwarves. >>

Please don't take take my name in vain..........

:)