This is me, by George Bush

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigalt

Golden Member
Oct 12, 2000
IQ has nothing to do with how dumb somebody is. Neither does attending ivy league schools when you have a high powered dad.

And if you think that he doesn't have a reputation for it then you REALLY need to open your eyes.

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001

<< IQ has nothing to do with how dumb somebody is. Neither does attending ivy league schools when you have a high powered dad.

And if you think that he doesn't have a reputation for it then you REALLY need to open your eyes.
>>

Oh I have no doubt he has a reputation for it. LOL

The liberal press has been all over him for it.

But I got news for ya little buddy, being a poor public speaker is NOT a sign of stupidity.

The sad thing is you truely believe that he is stupid with everything he has accomplished.

I just hope its bias you have, not sheer stupidity.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

<<

<< Although I agree that Bush is a complete idiot >>

He was smart enough to get elected President of the U.S., the most powerful position in the world. What have you ever done, asshat?
>>

ROTFLAMOPIMP, so you need to be smart to be the President of the U.S.?

Who is bombing 10$ Tents with 1'000'000$ missiles?

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001

<< ROTFLAMOPIMP, so you need to be smart to be the President of the U.S.? >>

YES! You do! LOL

<< Who is bombing 10$ Tents with 1'000'000$ missiles? >>

Boy and I thought I had heard it all.

And you call him stupid. LOL

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

<<

<< ROTFLAMOPIMP, so you need to be smart to be the President of the U.S.? >>

YES! You do! LOL

<< Who is bombing 10$ Tents with 1'000'000$ missiles? >>

Boy and I thought I had heard it all.

And you call him stupid. LOL
>>

Yup.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
"He was smart enough to get elected President of the U.S., the most powerful position in the world."

OMG say it isn't true. Do you have any idea how depressing that piece of information is. I mean, what does that say about Americans.

Oh wait, they elected the other guy. That was a close one. For a minute there I thought I was gonna have to accept the fact that I was a member of a country of majority fools. Thank God we'll have posterity that can rationalize this embarrassment of a president with the knowledge that Gore was the real winner.

Czar, I think you're having trouble making any headway with that cartoon because it was too deep.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
At least if some european made a movie of Clinton getting a BJ it might be worth watching, though considering his taste in women that might not even be true.

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001

<< "He was smart enough to get elected President of the U.S., the most powerful position in the world."

OMG say it isn't true. Do you have any idea how depressing that piece of information is. I mean, what does that say about Americans.
>>

It says they aren't stupid enough to believe only what the media shows them little buddy :)

<< Oh wait, they elected the other guy. That was a close one. For a minute there I thought I was gonna have to accept the fact that I was a member of a country of majority fools. Thank God we'll have posterity that can rationalize this embarrassment of a president with the knowledge that Gore was the real winner. >>

LOL!! Yeah if we gave away every election law you would be right Moonbeam :)

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001

<< At least if some european made a movie of Clinton getting a BJ it might be worth watching, though considering his taste in women that might not even be true. >>

LOL

ukDave

Golden Member
May 1, 2001
lol

i'm glad nothing has changed since last time i was here. time to re-eintegrate into the community i think...

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yes please do ukDave, we need more European perspective here. Our local in grown toe nails need to broaden their perspectives and realize that everything they think is the product of billions of dollars brainwashing. We see here the cult phenomena in action and because it's a big cult with all the neighbors infected, it gets that circle the wagons and shoot the outsiders mentality real quick.

ukDave

Golden Member
May 1, 2001

<< Yes please do ukDave, we need more European perspective here. Our local in grown toe nails need to broaden their perspectives and realize that everything they think is the product of billions of dollars brainwashing. We see here the cult phenomena in action and because it's a big cult with all the neighbors infected, it gets that circle the wagons and shoot the outsiders mentality real quick. >>

i'll take that as a welcome back :p

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Looks like a 3 year old Liberal is loose with the crayons again....

3 year old? Seem more like a 37 year old liberal to me. ;)

IQ has nothing to do with how dumb somebody is. Neither does attending ivy league schools when you have a high powered dad.

My Gawd. Some of you ignoramous Bush bashers won't quit, will you?

<sarcasm>Let's see, flying jets requires no intelligence either, right? Oh wait, his Dad bribed the Air Force.... yeah..... big conspiracy here.............. Texas Air National Guard brought into the scheme too..... yeah....... cool...... They convinced the Air Force to allow him into flight school..... OK, yeah.... I see......</sarcasm>

Psssst: I got the most beautiful piece of heavily forested land sitting in the middle of the Mojave desert. Interested?

President Bush was born July 6, 1946, and grew up in Midland and Houston, Texas. He received a bachelor's degree from Yale University and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School. He served as an F-102 pilot for the Texas Air National Guard before beginning his career in the oil and gas business in Midland in 1975, working in the energy industry until 1986.

George Sr. held no political office in 1964 when George W. was accepted to Yale. George Sr. had run unsuccessfully for a Senate seat that year.

No, the deal is that President Bush is a poor public speaker. That's his biggest flaw right there.

Shantanu

Banned
Feb 6, 2001
That's the dumbest fvcking thing I've ever seen. I have yet to see Czar contibute anything useful to the forums. All of his posts seem to be limited to America bashing. What a pathetic little turd.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001

<< You mean if they counted the votes, I'd be right, Texmaster >>

They have counted the votes, chickenhead. Several times. Bush won every time. Sorry to interrupt your delusion with some facts. Go back to your pipe now.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
What a stupid cartoon. Czar, I know you goat herders on that insignificant frozen Volcano are easily entertaineed but try to remember that the rest of the civilized world have more evolved tastes.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

<< "He was smart enough to get elected President of the U.S., the most powerful position in the world." OMG say it isn't true. Do you have any idea how depressing that piece of information is. I mean, what does that say about Americans. Oh wait, they elected the other guy. That was a close one. For a minute there I thought I was gonna have to accept the fact that I was a member of a country of majority fools. Thank God we'll have posterity that can rationalize this embarrassment of a president with the knowledge that Gore was the real winner. Czar, I think you're having trouble making any headway with that cartoon because it was too deep. >>

You are showing a lack of objectivity. The recount did not show that Gore was the winner. If you say so, then if must be true?? You may indeed dislike the man and his politics. Hate him as you do. It is irrevelent. I do not care to get into a pissing contest over this, but he who has the most links does not win. Bush won. It was too close to call clearly and extrordinary means were used to decide the election and those are the facts. When you decide to slight what was half the voting public because they do not fall into your camp, you demean them. If someone voted for Gore, that is their right and although I disagree with their decision, I won't attack them under the guise of sarcasm or any other pretense. I dislike what you say because I know what you mean and intend. Stand up and defend you arguments on their own merits, not by belittling the opposiion.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
My goodness, the Domestic Liberals have teamed up with the European America Haters to show just how pathetic they are in their wallowing hatred of George Bush and Conservative America.

How do you look at yourself in the mirror with any sense of integrity?

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Moonbeam, would this be more of the way to address the situation.

You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. A fetid pus-oozing festering boil on the anus of humanity. If the universe were nothing but K-Y jelly, you would be a grain of sand in it. You are a fiend and a sniveling, back-boneless coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum. And I wish you would go away. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a putrefaction, a big suck on a sour lemon with a lime twist. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in regret for what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, a ferment, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing to conceal your complete lack of logical thought process attempting to impress us with your insight. You snail-skulled little twit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. Your hand even refuses autoerotism. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are the epitome of conceit, the flea, floating down a river with an erection, screaming, to those that care, "Open up the damn drawbridge".
What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. If the sum total of all the knowledge, experience and wisdom that you have acquired in your stay thus far on earth were rolled into one great big ball and shoved up a gnat's asshole, there would be so much room left over that it would roll around like a BB in a boxcar.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape kind of stupid. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on the warm side of Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to think, read, write, spell, count and wipe your ass you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicapped space. I wish you the best of luck in the intellectual struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you (like passing gas, for instance).
You, sir, have shown yourself to be an apogenous, bovaristic, coprolalial, dasypygal, excerebro, facinorous, gnathonic, hircine, ityphallic, jumentous, kyphotic, labrose, mephitic, napiform, oligophrenial, papuliferous, quisquilian, rebarbative, saponaceous, thersitical, unguinous, ventripotent, wlatsome, xylocephaloous,yirning zoophyte. I'm sure the other fine folks can figure it out much more rapidly than you ever will so, I'll give you the meanings of them before your tiny snail-skulled head implodes. It is to say, are you an impotent, conceited, obscene, hairy-buttocked, brainless, wicked, toadying, goatish, indecent, stable-smelling, hunchbacked, thicklipped, stinking, turnip-shaped, feeble-minded, pimply, trashy, repellent, smarmy, foul-mouthed, greasy, gluttonous, loathsome, wooden-headed, whining, extremely low form of animal life.

In short, if I traded you for crap, I would lose the container I brought you in.
When you're done passing judgement on how we conduct affairs on this side of the world, sit back, take a deep breath, get centered, and lick a dog's ass till it bleeds and drips festering canine anal pus down your throat!!

May you be cornholed nightly by mushroom-colored dwarves.
Otherwise, have a good day.

Sadly, I cannot take credit for the above prose, but it seemed appropriate to the occasion. :D