This evenings important POLL.

ThunderGirl

Aug 17, 2001
rolleye.gif
:D

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Creamy with slices of banana on slightly toasted white bread. Toasted just enough to get it toasty, but no toast marks yet.

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
Sometimes I like my peanut butter sammich with jelly, sometimes without, sometimes crunchy, sometimes creamy.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
with bananas and some honey. toasted. strawberry jelly is another favorite. on wheat bread because white bread doesn't hold up very well.

ThunderGirl

Aug 17, 2001
My best friend in HS used to eat it PB w/ Pickles sounds nasty but it was not half bad. She mad us all try a bite. Had I liked PB I might have liked it better.

My kids like it best w/ NO bread and all over there hands and face :D

broon

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2002
Crunchy with black berry jelly and cheese grilled so the peanut butter and cheese is all gooey.

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
I don't mind it straight, but it's too much of a PITA to get on some bread. heheh:D

ThunderGirl

Aug 17, 2001
Originally posted by: broon
Crunchy with black berry jelly and cheese grilled so the peanut butter and cheese is all gooey.

ok there went dinner..and not good the 2nd time. Darn Papa Murphy's pizza. I may never be able to eat it again.

Sham on you!

;)

broon

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2002
Originally posted by: ThunderGirl
Originally posted by: broon

ok there went dinner..and not good the 2nd time. Darn Papa Murphy's pizza. I may never be able to eat it again.

Sham on you!

;)

Which didn't you like? The grilled part or the cheese part?

Oh yeah...my dad used to take creamy peanut butter, jelly, and butter and mix it all together and put it on bread for us. Good stuff.

ThunderGirl

Aug 17, 2001
The cheese and pb w/ Jelly..the jelly part is what grossed me out.

Ok on the tuna my uncle (he died almost 3 yrs ago) anyhow everday for lunch for like 50+ years he had on english muffin (toasted) 1 side PB 1 side Tuna and cheese in between then melted it in the toaster oven.

How is that for GROSS!

I mean I love tuna w/ cheese melted but w/ PB as well NO thanks. even pregnant it doesn't appeal to me.

And NO ice cream and pickles doesn't either ;)

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: ThunderGirl
The cheese and pb w/ Jelly..the jelly part is what grossed me out.

Ok on the tuna my uncle (he died almost 3 yrs ago) anyhow everday for lunch for like 50+ years he had on english muffin (toasted) 1 side PB 1 side Tuna and cheese in between then melted it in the toaster oven.

How is that for GROSS!

I mean I love tuna w/ cheese melted but w/ PB as well NO thanks. even pregnant it doesn't appeal to me.

And NO ice cream and pickles doesn't either ;)

When if comes to food Americans and English have a lot in common. English have no taste whatsoever either.

Whoever invented peanutbutter M&Ms should be shot, along with anyone who actually likes that crap.