This came from another forum. Worth reading!

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Xionide
CLIFF NOTES MOTHER FVCKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

shady business person screws ppl
shady business person gets screwed (somewhat anyway, haven't finished reading it)

Oct 9, 1999
so this finally lands on ATOT.

I saw it first on gstwins.com/forum, it came straight off the wera boards (we got wera members). This was over 2 weeks ago.. but then it went along other websites..

I know BMACD from this site has posted a response on Wera boards.. i believe he came from gixxer.com

anycase this guys business is toast.. the online motorcycle community is small but we can be quite lethal to bad business.

Like ppl know to avoid AirTech, the fairing manufacturer.. they have the worst Customer Service ever.. there is a thread about a recent transaction on gstwin.. however search google for airtech complaints.. and there are thousands..

Oct 9, 1999
damn.. 22 pages..

When I saw it, it was on page 3 or 4.. the thing was just about starting.. or was it on page 5..

whatever we saw pics and we knew teh guy was fraud.. and the other guy nik was saying he had also bought something from this guy.

merlocka

Platinum Member
Nov 24, 1999
1. Guy sells "salvaged" bike
2. Won't return calls, lies about shipping dates, lies about where the title is
3. Bike eventually arrives in worse condition than represented at POS
4. Seller lies more, maintains he's in the right by offering "free replacement parts if he can find them"
5. After pressure from other members, seller gets hold of buyer and 1st deal is "done"
6. A second guy instantly reports the same problems with seller.
7. Online communitiy rallies and everyone knows seller is a dork.

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: merlocka
4. Seller lies more, maintains he's in the right by offering "free replacement parts if he can find them"
5. After pressure from other members, seller gets hold of buyer and 1st deal is "done"

thank you that will save ppl an hr worth of going thru 22 pages of drama.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
I can't believe I read that whole thread.

Talk about a guy who doesn't know and doesn't know that he doesn't know.

He took a business and flushed it down the toilet just to make a few bucks.

earthling30

Mar 18, 2004
Originally posted by: merlocka
Awesome summary! Yeah, I figured it was a good idea to post it here so everyone would stay clear of him (Will) for those of you that are in to motorcycles and to warn those that there are ppl after something for nothing (scam artists). I'm glad this community is willing to stick together in order to flush out bad business.