Third Watch is suck now

Does anyone else follow this show? Last season it was a serious show with a fun edge to it. This season it is almost 100% serious. No jokes, no humorous dialogue between the characters. Boring.

It sucks that they are letting what was a great show go to waste. Anyone agree or disagree?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
All I know is that last time I watched (three weeks back) there wasn't enough of that little white bastard who is such a prick - i like to watch it because I'm waiting for him to get brought up on charges of police brutality :)

You mean Bosco? The young white cop who rides with the hefty woman cop?

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What was up with that peramedic chick with the big forehead last week. She just picked that dude up off the street and screwed his brains out

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
It is also so wierd with the &quot;dreamstate&quot; flashes. I still like bosco, especially when he can at one moment be a total jerk, and then the next be a very compasionate individual. Like when he whooped up on a woman beater, but then he was very &quot;open&quot; with the kids whose mother was burned up in a fire. He is strange, but a good cop.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Here's my favorite &quot;Bosco Moment&quot;:

There was a jumper on the balcony of an apartment building. Bosco goes out to talk the guy down. They talk for a bit, and the guy decides to come down. He slips and falls over the side. Bosco grabs his jacket sleave and his chick partner comes over to help.

They both grab ahold of him and try to pull him up. Then they loose grip and the dude falls and you hear a thump. Bosco, still looking over the balcony just says &quot;oops&quot;

ROTF!!!:)

Bosco is a good guy, despite his flaws. In the end, it makes the show more real. Too bad the show is so serious this year or last week's episode with Bosco and Davis riding together could have been pretty funny.

Candyman was another character who was flawed yet had good traits about him. I hope he comes back this season.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
The show has lost its edge but still entertaining.

Yokas is hot. Notice she is increasing in looks al la Chyna?