They Cloned a Cat!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Hell Tex, when they learn to clone Pigs you'll have no problem finding a date. >>

wow.. that was kinda harsh.. and unexpected, sometimes I wonder why you even have that elite status :|

AaronP

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
basically, being an asshole is one of the prime requirements of being elite.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<< basically, being an asshole is one of the prime requirements of being elite. >>

LOL, whattsa matter, it's Valentine's Day and your favorite dominatrix is too busy to see you so you're back here begging for a little more humilation ??

LOL, you must have been who Aerosmith was singing about when they wrote the lyric "love is tough on the knees"

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
i thought Red Dawn's comment was rather humorous. i think he is mean, but i find what he says pretty funny most of the time. (except when he makes fun of me. oh well)

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I guess this gives a whole new meaning to the concept of a copy cat. :)

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<< I guess this gives a whole new meaning to the concept of a copy cat. :) >>

Groan... I don't know what would hurt worse, a smack on the arse with a riding crop or an evening of having to listen to your jokes !!! :D

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Anti American Czar

<< wonder why you even have that elite status >>

I'm an Elite Asshole compared to you and Aaron P who are just Assholes. Obviously I was being facestious, in fact most of my posts are facestious. Before all you little AOL Chatroom pussies decided to come here and make ATOT a Neff Kingdom this place was rather mean spirited and fun. Now it's full of Anti American idiots like Czar, Red Assed Buffoons like TexMaster and Rip Roaring idiots like AaronP. Most of the great members left rather than having to deal with you pussies, I decided to stay and make fun of you.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Red Dawn
if you didnt notice, you joined here jun 2001, i joined when we used ubb. Your strange popularity comes from your amusing posts like the one you just posted. It is just getting old and stopped being funny a long time ago. You got the elite status when it was funny and witty, now it is just offensive and meaningless.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
I was here long before that when you were just a gleem in that lonely Goat Herders eye bunky. Talk about tiresome, your Anti American rants have been annoying people since the first time you puked one up on this forum. You aren't an elder here, you are a pimple on the ass.

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001

<< Hell Tex, when they learn to clone Pigs you'll have no problem finding a date. >>

Dawn,

You are the sole reason people are required to get a liscense to buy gerbils in California.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Same with you, we both are just plainly anoying to some members here, we cant please everyone. Your definition of old timers doesnt apply to everyone.

now I´m done pickering and going to sleep, goodnight.

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001

<< I was here long before that when you were just a gleem in that lonely Goat Herders eye bunky. Talk about tiresome, your Anti American rants have been annoying people since the first time you puked one up on this forum. You aren't an elder here, you are a pimple on the ass. >>

LOL Thank you once again Dawn for being biggest idiot on this board.

The warp frustrated old man simply will not go away.

Czar had more maturity in 3rd grade than you do full grown.

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001

<< LOL Texmaster, sorry but that title belongs to you. >>

Wow the famous "I know you are but what am I" line

Here's a tip Dawn, dont ask your kids for good putdown lines.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000

<< I guess this gives a whole new meaning to the concept of a copy cat. >>

Boo! Boo! Get that guy off the stage!

(more cat calls) :p

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Don't make me seperate you people. I mean it, I will get the belt out. Your little butts will be so sore you will not be able to sit for a week.