There used to be a sticky thread...

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
that told us not to flame or attack each other. i wonder what happened to that?

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
This forum has really turned into a free for all. I rarely even post in P&N anymore......I don't care to wade through the muck just to find a sensible thread.......

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Jmman
This forum has really turned into a free for all. I rarely even post in P&N anymore......I don't care to wade through the muck just to find a sensible thread.......
Well it wouldn't be such a problem if you and your ilk would stay on topic and drop the constant personal attacks.

Wait, I forget. What's your ideology again? I can't remember if I'm supposed to flame you or support you. :confused:

:)

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
Originally posted by: Jmman
Well it wouldn't be such a problem if you and your ilk would stay on topic and drop the constant personal attacks.

Wait, I forget. What's your ideology again? I can't remember if I'm supposed to flame you or support you. :confused:

:)

pot calls kettle forgetfull?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
We discovered that everybody could conduct her or himself like a lady or gentleman without a sticky to remind us. Where have you been, sir?

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Yep. This forum is pretty much just two groups of posters who just argue with each other until the next thread is posted. I think it's whole purpose now is just to keep this out of OT. Sort of a animosity dumping ground so to speak...

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Insane3D
Yep. This forum is pretty much just two groups of posters who just argue with each other until the next thread is posted. I think it's whole purpose now is just to keep this out of OT. Sort of a animosity dumping ground so to speak...
hahaha right on :D