There, there little girl. Let me explain it to you.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/tammy-baldwin-ron-johnson-federal-budget_n_2102760.html

In an Associated Press interview on Wednesday, Senator Ron Johnson said he hoped he would be able to work with Tammy Baldwin in the Senate -- as soon as he explained the "facts" of the budget to her.

"Hopefully I can sit down and lay out for her my best understanding of the federal budget because they're simply the facts," he said. "Hopefully she'll agree with what the facts are and work toward common sense solutions."

Apparently Republicans just can't imagine a poor little woman understand those big, bad economic facts.
However Senator Baldwin would disagree that she needs help:

"I was a double major in college in mathematics and political science, and I served for six years on the House Budget Committee in my first six years in the House," Baldwin responded in an interview with The Huffington Post on Friday.

"And I am very confident that when proposals come before the U.S. Senate, I will be able to evaluate them as to how they benefit or harm middle-class Wisconsinites. A yardstick of 'does it create jobs,' 'does it lower the deficit' and 'does it help grow the middle class' is an important one. I'm quite confident that I have those abilities," she added.

Baldwin has served in Congress since 1999; Johnson took office in 2011.

Those Tea Party Republicans are just the gift that keeps on giving.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
It's always funny when Republicans are confused as to why women and minorities don't vote for them in droves.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/tammy-baldwin-ron-johnson-federal-budget_n_2102760.html

In an Associated Press interview on Wednesday, Senator Ron Johnson said he hoped he would be able to work with Tammy Baldwin in the Senate -- as soon as he explained the "facts" of the budget to her.

"Hopefully I can sit down and lay out for her my best understanding of the federal budget because they're simply the facts," he said. "Hopefully she'll agree with what the facts are and work toward common sense solutions."

Apparently Republicans just can't imagine a poor little woman understand those big, bad economic facts.
However Senator Baldwin would disagree that she needs help:

"I was a double major in college in mathematics and political science, and I served for six years on the House Budget Committee in my first six years in the House," Baldwin responded in an interview with The Huffington Post on Friday.

"And I am very confident that when proposals come before the U.S. Senate, I will be able to evaluate them as to how they benefit or harm middle-class Wisconsinites. A yardstick of 'does it create jobs,' 'does it lower the deficit' and 'does it help grow the middle class' is an important one. I'm quite confident that I have those abilities," she added.

Baldwin has served in Congress since 1999; Johnson took office in 2011.

Those Tea Party Republicans are just the gift that keeps on giving.

Arrogant too.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
You missed that he's making fun of Republitards.
Which is why we make fun of you.

I was showing the mindset of the tea party.Tammy Baldwin sat on the House Budget committee for 6 years while Johnson just became a Senator last year. And the House is responsible for intiating all budget bills. Yet Johnson thinks he needs to educate her about the budget.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I was showing the mindset of the tea party.Tammy Baldwin sat on the House Budget committee for 6 years while Johnson just became a Senator last year. And the House is responsible for intiating all budget bills. Yet Johnson thinks he needs to educate her about the budget.

The Tea Party! For those time when you're too stupid to be involved in politics, but still want to be.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
A majority of married women vote Republican.
Actually there are two reasons for this.
One is that married woman have been shown to lie to pollsters choosing to agree with their husbands over who they really voted fore.
Two is that among minorities far fewer women are married.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
That's probably just what they tell their husbands. I know my mom votes democrat and my dad votes republican :D

Apparently they lie to pollsters too.

Or maybe married women do not support the government transferring wealth to single women any more than men? :hmm:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Or maybe married women do not support the government transferring wealth to single women any more than men? :hmm:

I thought women are generally in favor of anything that transfers wealth from men to them.:colbert:

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
I don't think anyone in Washington knows how a budget works, or atleast how it should work.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
I thought women are generally in favor of anything that transfers wealth from men to them.:colbert:

Which is why single women vote Democrat.

For obvious reasons married women do not support men's wealth being transferred to single women.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Which is why single women vote Democrat.

For obvious reasons married women do not support men's wealth being transferred to single women.

Why not? Regular vaginas are all just drone units of the great queen vagina who only survives by consuming the accumulated wealth, power, and virility of the male sex.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I think everyone should be outraged and refuse to work with each other. Problem solved.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Why not? Regular vaginas are all just drone units of the great queen vagina who only survives by consuming the accumulated wealth, power, and virility of the male sex.

That would appear to be the Democratic view of things.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
That would appear to be the Democratic view of things.

The great and mysterious queen vagina knows no party or creed. It will eventually come for you to extract it's due in blood. Your puny laws and religious contraception waivers matter not. In R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007

What exactly about that statement is condescending, as the article is determined to establish?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Well if she be a math major . She shouldn't have any problem figuring out this is unfixable . 49% of all americans are recieving entitlements . Who pays after its 50% of all americans .

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
Well if she be a math major . She shouldn't have any problem figuring out this is unfixable . 49% of all americans are recieving entitlements . Who pays after its 50% of all americans .

Anyone speaks this guy's language please translate? o_O

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Apparently they lie to pollsters too.

Oh, I keep forgetting. You live under this delusion that healthcare needs are the same between men and women.

Tell me, how is your uterus doing these days?