there r tons of these posts, but can my fellow ATers' help a bro out...

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
some girl in my class told me she liked me and wanted to go out...
but i told her that i just wanted to be friends (stock prices was on my mind during that time), so now she posts on AIM away message ""Never say I love you
If you realy don't care
Never talk about feelings
If they aren't really there
Never hold my hand
If you are gonna break my heart
Never say you are going to
If you don't plan to start
Never look into my eyes
If all you do is lie
Never say hi
If you really mean goodbye
If you really mean forever
Then say you will try
Never say forever
Cuz forever makes me cry"

sorry if it is so long, this is a copy and paste...
I mean, i never said I liked her back (I did like her last year, but this year, i'm just too busy with stocks and school)

Thank-you for any help, I deeply appreciate it

Sorry if i don't know how to describe more stuff, this is a first for me,

Static911

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
if you like her, tell her youll go out with her, if you dont, tell her that you just want to be friends...

i dont see what the hard part about this stuff is...

dont listen to kat ;)... relationships can wait until after you are out of school... onviously you must have some good money in your stocks, or are doing it for school, and in my book, both are more important than a relationship when you are still in school...

take my word for it when i say this... it IS hard to carry on a relationship, and do good in school at the same time...

stonythug

Banned
Nov 1, 2000
That's not bad. You know, usually it's the guy that writes this kind of stuff trying to get the attention of the girl. If the only reason you don't want to go out with this girl is stocks and school then wake up and realize that there's more to life than money and learning so you can make money ;). However, because you could get a poem like that and still think school should be your number one priority, I would take it to mean that for one reason or another you're not attracted to her. Probably the best thing to do at this point would be the "It's not you, it's me" routine ala the great George Castanza(never tried spelling his name before). She seems cool, might as well let her down easy you big stud.