There is some hope for Fox News

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Linux23
Joe looks like the type of closeted racist with a confederate flag and a noose in his Ford pickup.

Stupid Fvck.

that wouldn't exactly be closeted now would it.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Originally posted by: Harvey
From now on, he'll be known as Joe the Dumber. :p

I'm amazed that Fox actually allowed that to make it on air. Some director or editor's head will roll.

You're missing th strategy behind Joe the Plumber - to make people forget the Palin interviews and rid her of the title of 'most clueless interviewee'. He makes her look better.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Considering he works at FoxNews that must make him the black shep of the network.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
Originally posted by: HomerJS
Originally posted by: jonks
Shep once again smacking down the idiots. He's really making a move for credibility.

link

Big ups to Shep! :thumbsup:

I think that Shep is "tired of carrying the GOP's water". But unlike Rush, he has enough pride and integrity left to not just state that mantra, but actually start living by it.

Rush proudly made that proclamation after the 2006 election and the very next day was back to blaming all the nation's and world's issues on the "liberals". He knows who is paying him and why he is being paid so handsomely and like the whore that he is, he is going to turn trick after trick to make sure his pimp is paid.

Shep hasn't made the proclamation, but he certainly is showing that he is going to be his own man. He is still right leaning, but he surely isn't going to be a spinmeister any more from the looks of things.

BMW540I6speed

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2005
That clip is pretty funny, that rogues gallery, all peeved, with the political equivalent of hangovers, wondering how it all went wrong. Funny. I wish they were wearing dented party hats and had faded confetti on their lapels, just to make it even more a collection of sad sacks.

Smith is right. It's a total copout, the whole whining about the media. The media did report more positively on Obama's campaign than on McCain's, but not because of the so-called "liberal bias." The reported more positively because there was more positive to report. The media is supossed to report the facts, and the facts are not always equally positive (or negative). Should they have been making up positive things about the horrible campaign McCain was running just to be "fair"?

There's been a major attempt by people trying to control the political discourse to create false equivalencies and then complain when they aren't treated as equal by the media. They aren't treated as equal because they aren't equal! The real unfairness and distortion by the media is when they bend over backwards to report some fringe story or ideology as if it were just as valid as every other in the interests of being "fair."

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: eskimospy
WAIT I THOUGHT THE LIBRUL MEDIA WAS IN THE TANK FOR OBAMA

WAIT I THOUGHT FAUX NEWS WAS TEH REPUBLIKAN PARTIE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE