Theory is Voting Machines were hacked by

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
The GQP base will eat it up and demand more audits. They were already looking for bamboo in ballot paper in Arizona. These fascists will say and believe anything to delegitimize democracy so they can overthrow it when needed.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
JFC, almost all of our smart tech is made in China. China can hack voting machines with our smart cars. You drive up to vote in person and your car hacks into voting machines and votes all Dem. Maybe we need an election audit in Texas.

(Please don't quote me on FB)

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic and Pohemi
Feb 4, 2009
To be concise:
Do I think it is possible? Absolutely.
Do I need evidence it happened? Absolutely.
Some moron on twatter is not evidence.
Someone on twatter giving concise verifiable information is evidence. Ravings of a lunatic is not evidence.

**to my understanding virtually no voting machine is ever connected to the internet**

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
To be concise:
Do I think it is possible? Absolutely.
Do I need evidence it happened? Absolutely.
Some moron on twatter is not evidence.
Someone on twatter giving concise verifiable information is evidence. Ravings of a lunatic is not evidence.

**to my understanding virtually no voting machine is ever connected to the internet**
One other question.

Do I think this is projection on Trumps part because there was an actual attempt to get the Chinese to hack the election on behalf of a certain candidate and let's face it it's always projection?

Reactions: feralkid and dank69

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
In my extension of the "Theory of 2020 Voting Machine Hack", this theory would require that the implausible situation would be at the same time a very plausible situation. Such a condition would be a violation of a few of Einstein's theories of Relativity.

However, in Einstein's and other major physicists works, there are certain condition where in spacetime and spatial space where the implausible and plausible can happen, and that too at the same time. It would require the existence of a naked singularity ( that too most likely a naked ring singularity) in the vicinity of our planet Earth, for such events to occur. This is due to the break down of Einstein's theories of Relativity, and the theory of conservation, to such a point where the future or past can be the present, mater can be created and destroyed on the whim, and the implausible and plausible outcomes of an event happening both simulataniously.

Unfortunately for hardcore Trumpists, Nasa has not reported the sighting of any naked ring singularity in the vicinity of our planet Earth. Thus, the voting machines were never hacked.

Feb 4, 2009
One other question.

Do I think this is projection on Trumps part because there was an actual attempt to get the Chinese to hack the election on behalf of a certain candidate and let's face it it's always projection?

I don’t think so, however I do agree the whole theory falls apart because China would perfer to deal with a selfish, damaged, easily manipulated President which is unquestionably the former President.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I don’t think so, however I do agree the whole theory falls apart because China would perfer to deal with a selfish, damaged, easily manipulated President which is unquestionably the former President.

Maybe the thermostats got together, became sentient, and acted on their own, becuase they had their own agenda? Their life's work is to control the climate, after all.

Feb 4, 2009
Maybe the thermostats got together, became sentient, and acted on their own, becuase they had their own agenda? Their life's work is to control the climate, after all.

Well it is google and they do make 5G phones which means they have 5G chips.
Plus google is very, very mean to faux conservatives (MAGA idiots)

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
It's possible that monkeys that flew out of an alien's butt--some poor slob stationed at their base around Jupiter--are responsible for this and many other things.

Unlikely, but possible! Can anyone provide proof that they didn't do it? And your proof is just fake news anyway!

Humans are just animals, turns out they'll go to any lengths to avoid inconvenient truth. Hell my coworker is gainfully employed as a data analyst and he honestly believes Bill Gates has a nefarious plot to kill most humans with the covid vaccines. That's like crazy guy ranting behind the bus stop level stuff.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
In a similar way to how an HP(?) printer brought down the Iraqi air defense.
Do I think that happened because “reasons” nope.

You should do some googling about that. I had to in order to understand what you were referencing. You might be enlightened by what you find.

Feb 4, 2009
You should do some googling about that. I had to in order to understand what you were referencing. You might be enlightened by what you find.

Hoax or not I can easily imagine a chip with nefarious code one it being inserted into an internet of things device.
Once again to be clear for the smart thermostat claim to be believable below needs to happen which hasn’t happened:
The thermostat needs to exist
The thermostat needs to be installed in a place that could have access to the machines or whatever vote tallying mechanism
Someone smart and ideally non political has to recreate how it happened.

None of which have happened.

Reactions: Ken g6