Their next dirty trick - Acorn

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
acorn is crooked as the day is long throw em in the can and give em the head of fannie Mae for a cellmate.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Oh for pete's sake. ACORN gets itself embroiled in controversies about registering people they shouldn't have and somehow this is now a great Republican plot? There's just not enough tin foil in the world for some people.

ZV

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Oh for pete's sake. ACORN gets itself embroiled in controversies about registering people they shouldn't have and somehow this is now a great Republican plot? There's just not enough tin foil in the world for some people.

ZV

Is the tinfoil on the head of the dems or the repubs who are worried somehow this election will be stolen?

scruffypup

Feb 3, 2006
Originally posted by: RichardE

ZV

Is the tinfoil on the head of the dems or the repubs who are worried somehow this election will be stolen?

I have no problem with one side winning the election fairly, but stealing an election due to fraud, everyone should be concerned about since it undermines the basic concept of a Democratic country.

Why is it the ACORN office in Indiana is abandoned, and ACORN says the HQ for that office is now in Milwaukee which is abandoned,.... that is typical of a con artist, close shop and move on right before the heat gets there.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: scruffypup

ZV

I have no problem with one side winning the election fairly, but stealing an election due to fraud, everyone should be concerned about since it undermines the basic concept of a Democratic country.

Why is it the ACORN office in Indiana is abandoned, and ACORN says the HQ for that office is now in Milwaukee which is abandoned,.... that is typical of a con artist, close shop and move on right before the heat gets there.

You didn't really answer the question. When the dems were worried about fraud in florida we were told we were crazy tin foil hat carrying people.

Also, I would imagine changing the HQ would help against warrants that are carried out at midnight when no one is there, which is shady on its own and should be questioned.

scruffypup

Feb 3, 2006

ZV

You didn't really answer the question. When the dems were worried about fraud in florida we were told we were crazy tin foil hat carrying people.

Also, I would imagine changing the HQ would help against warrants that are carried out at midnight when no one is there, which is shady on its own and should be questioned.

Sure I answered it,... you said "this election" :)

Um I think warrants carried out anytime there is possible fraud or any crime is valid. If there was no wrongdoing, then moving the HQ multiple times would not be needed! Warrants or no warrants!

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005

ZV

Sure I answered it,... you said "this election" :)

Um I think warrants carried out anytime there is possible fraud or any crime is valid. If there was no wrongdoing, then moving the HQ multiple times would not be needed! Warrants or no warrants!

Well that is where we differ, I've never been part of the "if you didn't do anything wrong you wouldn't do (x)" club. I think that line of thinking of too easily abused.

scruffypup

Feb 3, 2006
Well that is where we differ, I've never been part of the "if you didn't do anything wrong you wouldn't do (x)" club. I think that line of thinking of too easily abused.

My post on moving the HQ around was just to point out that it is very very suspicious when you take into account everything else that seems to be happening with ACORN,...

I am just saying to your post that you stated they might be moving it to avoid midnight warrants,... I pointed out to that there would be no need for that one particular reason if there was no wrongdoing,...unless you really want to infer now that the Republicans would get officials to then plant evidence,... which is really really stretching things way beyone the original spin of republicans doing this to discredit ACORN.

By the way I have tin foil for sale for you,.. never used here. Unless of course you want to then think I am in conspiracy now of selling plastic that just looks like tin foil,... ;)