SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
https://www.thecollegefix.com/university-hosts-critical-look-at-whiteness-forum/

Again the left manufactures the victim mentality and blames white people. Maybe we just need more affirmative action?

Today's targets: VeggieTales, the NFL, White women that support Trump.

I'm a white male, just trying to make it through life as best I can like everyone else. I have not been the beneficiary of scholarships or affirmative action. I've never owned any other human being, and as far as I'm aware no one in my family has. Amazing how today the left has made it so it is ok to blame and talk about white people as a group causing issues in society, but only is it ok to talk about that single demographic is such a way. Just another day in the world the racist left has created.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
https://www.thecollegefix.com/university-hosts-critical-look-at-whiteness-forum/

Again the left manufactures the victim mentality and blames white people. Maybe we just need more affirmative action?

I'm a white male, just trying to make it through life as best I can like everyone else. I have not been the beneficiary of scholarships or affirmative action. I've never owned any other human being, and as far as I'm aware no one in my family has. Amazing how today the left has made it so it is ok to blame and talk about white people as a group causing issues in society, but only is it ok to talk about that single demographic is such a way. Just another day in the world the racist left has created.
That's a pretty whiny post there. You ok flower?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

You seem very oppressed. To think if only you had been lucky enough to be born black or Hispanic.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

You know.. maybe you should take the fifth. For your own sake rightie?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
My voting rights as a white male are the same as a female's or minority's rights. Everyone should have an equal say, and equal vote, and that is the case today.
Thats not the "right"s MO dude ... its IS that of the left on the other hand.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
My voting rights as a white male are the same as a female's or minority's rights. Everyone should have an equal say, and equal vote, and that is the case today.

This is demonstrably false. You can't even type that without chuckling to yourself, how observably false this statement is. Move to NC, asshole. Try to say the same thing.

Reactions: dingster1

MavericK96

Mar 21, 2009
I'm a white male, and I can admit that white males have contributed largely to the problems with our country (and the world at large, for that matter).

I don't think it's "persecution" to at least acknowledge this fact.

Reactions: Homerboy

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Thats not the "right"s MO dude ... its IS that of the left on the other hand.

As I've shown here, the left pushes racism today. They made it socially acceptable to hate on white people. Insert any other race or demographic in the linked stories and suddenly it'd be something you'd' decry. Against white people? You don't care.

Don't forget, it was the Republicans that took away the Democrat's slaves.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
This is demonstrably false. You can't even type that without chuckling to yourself, how observably false this statement is. Move to NC, asshole. Try to say the same thing.

Why can't someone in NC vote? Be specific, asshole.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Yea, I'd have tons more scholarship options and a better chance at getting hired.

Empirical research shows otherwise but I'm sure you already know this and are just playing dumb.

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2017/09/11/1706255114.full

Since 1989, whites receive on average 36% more callbacks than African Americans, and 24% more callbacks than Latinos. We observe no change in the level of hiring discrimination against African Americans over the past 25 years, although we find modest evidence of a decline in discrimination against Latinos. Accounting for applicant education, applicant gender, study method, occupational groups, and local labor market conditions does little to alter this result. Contrary to claims of declining discrimination in American society, our estimates suggest that levels of discrimination remain largely unchanged, at least at the point of hire.

You're so terribly, terribly oppressed. Imagine all those extra calls asking for interviews that you have to field! Who has the time!?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I'm a white male, and I can admit that white males have contributed largely to the problems with our country (and the world at large, for that matter).

They have you fooled. So, is it ok to blame an entire demographic, or only when it is white males? Is it ok to blame a demographic for sins of generations past, or only when it is a white male? What have you, as a white male, done today to oppress a minority? I haven't done anything, maybe you have a reason for feeling this guilt?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Does anyone on this entire board whine more than Spidey does about how oppressed they are and how unfair everything is to him?

It would be nice for him to take personal responsibility for once and not blame his life circumstances on how black people have it so much better than him.

Jan 25, 2011
As a white male why would his experience be any different? He'd have to have the capacity for empathy and rational thought to see the reality. But this is just another angry white man telling minorities how they don't have it nearly as bad as they think it is and they don't know what racism and oppression really is.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Empirical research shows otherwise but I'm sure you already know this and are just playing dumb.

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2017/09/11/1706255114.full

You're so terribly, terribly oppressed. Imagine all those extra calls asking for interviews that you have to field! Who has the time!?

https://vendordirectory.shrm.org/category/consulting-hr/affirmative-action

I love how you defend racism as a way to improve society. You sound exactly like I'd expect a racist to sound to defend their actions.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

It's also not 'persecution' to acknowledge the obvious reality that if you're a white man, all else being equal your life will be easier for you than if you're say, a black woman.

This is simply empirically established fact. The problem is that spidey runs almost entirely on feelings so facts don't matter to him.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Does anyone on this entire board whine more than Spidey does about how oppressed they are and how unfair everything is to him?

It would be nice for him to take personal responsibility for once and not blame his life circumstances on how black people have it so much better than him.

I've been directly affected by affirmative action. I didn't mope about it, I picked up where I left off and kept on trucking. I know today you lefties push the idea of being a victim, every time life gets hard to blame someone else. But I guess I'm made of backbone where you're full of shit.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
As I've shown here, the left pushes racism today. They made it socially acceptable to hate on white people. Insert any other race or demographic in the linked stories and suddenly it'd be something you'd' decry. Against white people? You don't care.

Don't forget, it was the Republicans that took away the Democrat's slaves.
As you have failed to show again and again you mean.. For some reason you try to pitch this insanity here where somewhere you must know there is no takers for your cray cray.
Here is some racists for you :

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-democracy-republicans-war-on-minority-voters

edit : Do you understand *why* this is racism?

Reactions: allisolm

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
https://vendordirectory.shrm.org/category/consulting-hr/affirmative-action

I love how you defend racism as a way to improve society. You sound exactly like I'd expect a racist to sound to defend their actions.

You did not think this through, hahaha. That callback and hiring bias exists even with those organizations in existence. Duurrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Look, I showed you the facts and you can either take them or leave them. The facts show you have a clear, large advantage in hiring. If this hurts your feelings then that's your business. You can't expect the rest of us to pretend reality doesn't exist just to make you feel better though.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I've been directly affected by affirmative action. I didn't mope about it, I picked up where I left off and kept on trucking. I know today you lefties push the idea of being a victim, every time life gets hard to blame someone else. But I guess I'm made of backbone where you're full of shit.

Says the guy who just spent a few posts whining about affirmative action and constantly whines about how picked on conservatives are. lol.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You did not think this through, hahaha. That callback and hiring bias exists even with those organizations in existence. Duurrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Look, I showed you the facts and you can either take them or leave them. The facts show you have a clear, large advantage in hiring. If this hurts your feelings then that's your business. You can't expect the rest of us to pretend reality doesn't exist just to make you feel better though.

How is African American unemployment under Trump? Anyone that wants a job can have one. All you do is make excuses for why some people fail, you liberals continue to lower the bar everywhere for the sake of feelings.