"The United States Government will not accept or allow......"

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
  1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21m21 minutes ago
    ....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

11,258 replies7,600 retweets20,997 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago
    ....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....

6,785 replies8,190 retweets20,733 likes

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago
    After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......

He's really going all out this week.

Reactions: AnonymouseUser
Feb 4, 2009
Maybe this is the first step in his secret plan to defeat ISIS.

I think that plan had to do with giving everything to the Russians in Syria but oddly I don't think that was a bad decision
BTW don't we have enough threads about this?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I think that plan had to do with giving everything to the Russians in Syria but oddly I don't think that was a bad decision

For what it's worth this was the 1st thread about it. But it didn't take off like the other one :(

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
The LGBT w/e agenda is in full swing thanks to the social engineering put in place by the ruling classes.

The masses, especially the "open minded" educated masses, have bought this agenda and are fully intertwined with it.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The LGBT w/e agenda is in full swing thanks to the social engineering put in place by the ruling classes.

The masses, especially the "open minded" educated masses, have bought this agenda and are fully intertwined with it.
Damn social engineering, can't even go out and get drunk and beat up queers anymore.

Reactions: MajinCry

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

WTF is the LGBT w/e agenda?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Damn social engineering, can't even go out and get drunk and beat up queers anymore.
I understand where your coming from. Violence and hatred stem for our own frustrations, yes.

Listen, I'm not anti-gay or pro-gay. That's their choice and they can do what they want. They can have all the legal services available to them.

However, we must be willing to accept that a lot of the social topics we, the masses, talk about are put forth by the ruling classes. At least we must be able to see that.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I understand where your coming from. Violence and hatred stem for our own frustrations, yes.

Listen, I'm not anti-gay or pro-gay. That's their choice and they can do what they want. They can have all the legal services available to them.

However, we must be willing to accept that a lot of the social topics we, the masses, talk about are put forth by the ruling classes. At least we must be able to see that.
Holy fuck. The gays are a social construction of the ruling class?

Reactions: MajinCry

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Holy fuck. The gays are a social construction of the ruling class?
You need to read that more carefully.

The stuff the masses talk about are usually put forth by the ruling classes. At least some of you guys here can admit that.

Hopefully?

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
You need to read that more carefully.

The stuff the masses talk about are usually put forth by the ruling classes. At least some of you guys here can admit that.

Hopefully?
So in a thread where you started talking about the LBGT w/e agenda and then spouted some bullshit about social engineering and ruling classes you now pretend they were completely unrelated? At least you can admit we see through you're nonsense. Hopefully?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
So in a thread where you started talking about the LBGT w/e agenda and then spouted some bullshit about social engineering and ruling classes you now pretend they were completely unrelated? At least you can admit we see through you're nonsense. Hopefully?
If you can't see that society is engineered and is heavily conditioned by the ruling classes then we see things differently.

That's OK, right? To see things differently? Or must personal accusations and name calling always ensue in an online discussion?

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
If you can't see that society is engineered and is heavily conditioned by the ruling classes then we see things differently.

That's OK, right? To see things differently? Or must personal accusations and name calling always ensue in an online discussion?
Why can't one side ask the other for evidence of his assertion without his, instead, trying to obfuscate the issue rather than actually answer?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

You could do a lot better if you actually put forward clear ideas and even what you think solutions could be instead instead of incessant ranting about the media and the ruling classes. You are your own worst enemy here.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
So you want me to prove to you that society is actually heavily conditioned, manipulated and shaped by the top ruling classes?

In this instance you either see it or you don't. If you do, great. If not, then no problem either.

I appreciate the ability to post here and have a dialogue with people here on occasion. Yeah I understand most won't share my views. But that's OK too.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
So you want me to prove to you that society is actually heavily conditioned, manipulated and shaped by the top ruling classes?

In this instance you either see it or you don't. If you do, great. If not, then no problem either.

I appreciate the ability to post here and have a dialogue with people here on occasion. Yeah I understand most won't share my views. But that's OK too.
Could you tells us on what you base your views?