The Truth About Usain Bolt

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Augustus Caesar? Wow, that was a good game. I have not tried the religious conversion route. Hmm...

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
Augustus Caesar? Wow, that was a good game. I have not tried the religious conversion route. Hmm...

Fck yeah man, it was my best game evar, and i finished under the time limit (even though I turned it off). It's about getting one of your cities to found a religion and building up all those bonuses for religion buildings throughout your civ. You then get the Sistine chapel (which only able to built in holy city) and then using organized religion to pump out buildings and the best unitz like a mofo. Of course, you may have to conquer some civs to have them convert (Genghis mofo Khan), but others can be converted if you spread early enough.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
I think after Tebow the whole religion and sports thing has been tired out for the next 3-5 years.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
I could see the first two, but is it even possible to rock out to Katy Perry?

I was expecting something about doping. Then I saw the OP author. Then I expected lulz, and sadly, it took many replies for them.

You obviously didn't grow up with a 6 year old brother rocking out to NKOTB.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
The female Muslim team from Saudi Arabia has been discussed a few times before...But only because they are a oddity. They are decked out in burkha's, sweating like they are on fire and doing it because God wants them to dress that way [sure he does!]. All the while they try to compete for Gold, and the best they can do is come up 45 seconds slower than the fastest runners and get lapped by everyone else...Why bother at all ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-woman-athlete-finished-800m-lap-behind.html

"Standing ovation for hijab-wearing Saudi woman athlete as she finishes Olympic 800m heat almost a whole lap behind fellow competitors"

"American-based Sarah Attar is the first Saudi track athlete to compete in the Olympics
Runs 800m heat in time of 2:44.95, nearly 45 seconds behind the winner
Saudi Olympic Committee only allowed women to take part in June"

That outfit doesn't actually look very restrictive. I think she just sucked.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
OP with every post you make its clear that you are truly insane. please seek professional help and ask for lots of pills.

MBentz

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2005
Usain is a Christian and before every race he makes the cross and also thanks god for his victories. Usain Bolt is a Christian yet the media never talks about this, they constantly talk about different aspects of athletes but if they are Christian they will ignore it completely. They do this because they have a hatred of Christianity.

Why is the media so biased against Christians and why dont they speak the truth about Usain Bolt?

Because no one gives a shit? Why does the media NEED to tell me he is Christian?

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Does the media discuss the religion of any of the athletes?

I did hear them once make mention of the fact that England was cheering on an athlete named Mohammad. I thought it was a really stupid comment.

Who gives a fuck what religion these athletes are?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Troll Posting 101: Use shit eating grin icon when starting new thread.