The Truth About Usain Bolt

Apr 27, 2012
Usain is a Christian and before every race he makes the cross and also thanks god for his victories. Usain Bolt is a Christian yet the media never talks about this, they constantly talk about different aspects of athletes but if they are Christian they will ignore it completely. They do this because they have a hatred of Christianity.

Why is the media so biased against Christians and why dont they speak the truth about Usain Bolt?

Lizardman

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2001
Usain is a Toast lover and before every race he makes the call and also thanks toast for his victories. Usain Bolt is a cinnamon toast supporter yet the media never talks about this, they constantly talk about different aspects of athletes but if they are toast lovers they will ignore it completely. They do this because they have a hatred of toast lovers.

Why is the media so biased against toastism and why dont they speak the truth about Usain Bolt?

edit: damn me and by horrific grammar. Apologies...

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Usain is a Toast lover and before every race he makes the call and also thanks toast for his victories. Usain Bolt is a cinnamon toast supporter yet the media never talks about this, they constantly talk about different aspects of athletes but if they are toast lovers they will ignore it completely. They do this because they have a hatred of toast lovers.

Why is the media so biased against toastism and why dont they speak the truth about Usain Bolt?

edit: damn me and by horrific grammar. Apologies...

And what of Powered Toast Man?

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
It doesn't need to be said. He has obviously been blessed for a reason (pure, wholesome living) to be so successful.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Usain is a Christian and before every race he makes the cross and also thanks god for his victories. Usain Bolt is a Christian yet the media never talks about this, they constantly talk about different aspects of athletes but if they are Christian they will ignore it completely. They do this because they have a hatred of Christianity.

Why is the media so biased against Christians and why dont they speak the truth about Usain Bolt?

Did you rock out to Violent Femme or Pink in your youth?

I'm leaning towards Katy Perry.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

I was a Dio and Judas Priest listener. :) I remember when I first found out Rob Halford was gay. I was like "No way, he is not...oh...yeah, no doubt...how did I miss that." :D

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Tim is discussed because he is over the top with it. Lolo because she poses nude. I actively avoid boxing, so no idea there.

Is Usain over the top with his praise?

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
The female Muslim team from Saudi Arabia has been discussed a few times before...But only because they are a oddity. They are decked out in burkha's, sweating like they are on fire and doing it because God wants them to dress that way [sure he does!]. All the while they try to compete for Gold, and the best they can do is come up 45 seconds slower than the fastest runners and get lapped by everyone else...Why bother at all ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-woman-athlete-finished-800m-lap-behind.html

"Standing ovation for hijab-wearing Saudi woman athlete as she finishes Olympic 800m heat almost a whole lap behind fellow competitors"

"American-based Sarah Attar is the first Saudi track athlete to compete in the Olympics
Runs 800m heat in time of 2:44.95, nearly 45 seconds behind the winner
Saudi Olympic Committee only allowed women to take part in June"

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

Maybe you aren't aware but not all Christians want their religion to be the center of attention.
To some of us it is a very private thing that we don't feel like we have to keep throwing in everyone's face. Think about that. Maybe you will figure it out.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

Are you familiar with Tim Tebow? :confused:

Cerb

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2000

I could see the first two, but is it even possible to rock out to Katy Perry?

I was expecting something about doping. Then I saw the OP author. Then I expected lulz, and sadly, it took many replies for them.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

Yes, because the media never talks about Tim Tebow's or Jeremy Lin's faith. You are fucking retarded.

Xecuter

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2004
posting in an incorruptible thread

everyone hates christians, i agree

/sarcasm

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Fox News constantly criticizes Michael Moore and never mentions the fact that he is a practicing Catholic.

Clearly Fox News hates Christians.

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
I my last CIV 4 game I was the Byzantines and founded Christianity first. I then proceeded to convert as many neighboring civs to my faith as soon as possible because I get +5 relations bonus for being "Brothers and Sisters of our faith". I proceeded to pwn all non believers and achieved the level of Augustus Caesar.

Hellz yeah Christianity FTW baby.