The Trump Collusion Hotline!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Are you are foreign nation?
Are you are foreign intelligence operation?
Would you like to collude with Donald Trump to subvert America?
Call this number : 555-YUGECOLLUDE

Trump to set up a dedicated hotline to handle foreign collusion offers.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...l-handle-foreign-intel-offers-on-case-by-case

Rumors will know the team is in the process of establishing an actual exchange for items of collusion to get a proper supply and demand valuation for the inventory.

I am joking. Sort of. Not really.
(I know there is a thread already, but the news is so huge I think it deserves more)

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
What a great concept.
Where else can you report collusion AND have phone sex for one low low price?
Heck.... I gave it a try and I swear that voice on the other end was none other than Ivanka.
Weird, she kept saying, "RUB IT, WANT TO RUB IT? WANT TO RUB MY MONEY? OOOH THAT MAKES ME HOT.
Then Ivanka ended and a recording came on saying , "you'll see a charge on your credit card under MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN INC.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The bitter part of America doesn't care.

How odd it is that even when millions of the bitter ones had voted for themselves all three branches of gov't, they didn't get anything near what their leaders told them they'd get.

No wonder the bitterness persists. They all got lied to before, during and after that stretch of total control of the gov't and somehow this has all been the fault of the Democrats because blaming themselves for believing such obviously blatant lies for you know, "the feels" is streng verboten because they would then be left with less than nothing to believe in anymore.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
How odd it is that even when millions of the bitter ones had voted for themselves all three branches of gov't, they didn't get anything near what their leaders told them they'd get.

No wonder the bitterness persists. They all got lied to before, during and after that stretch of total control of the gov't and somehow this has all been the fault of the Democrats because blaming themselves for believing such obviously blatant lies for you know, "the feels" is streng verboten because they would then be left with less than nothing to believe in anymore.
Yes but then when I reached that stage where I believed and was absolutely condemned to forever believe in less than nothing, that there would never be any escape, something I would call miraculous happened. I died and awoke into the infinitely glorious now. And though I had only the energy to sustain that awareness but briefly, it changed how I see life to this day.

Everything we fear has already happened. All that can happen now is to hold on for dear life or let go of it. And since all that we fear has already happened, all that we fear is just remembering. We are actually full of fear while completely safe. Our fears are all projections.

So I say to the sneakers of truth, seek, because life is good and that is what the truth will prove.

Reactions: tweaker2