"The Trayvon Hoax" Film is now on YouTube for Free, Director says "Enjoy Stay at Home Bonus!"

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
The case that set the "hands up don't shoot" narrative for almost a decade now was a fraud. Free now for Corona watching, some boomer con does the journalism no one else bothered to do, look up the actual witness they put up on the stand claiming to be Trayvon's girlfriend.

From the court system to Obama's "my son", this lie had lasting impact, no surprise the msm is sweeping it under the rug.

Reactions: boomerang

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
This is the sort of propaganda that mad hatters *get*. Fuck its stupid.
Remember watching a Fox show from years back that turned out to be a new paradigm. I remember thinking that this shit is really really dumbed down, no thinking required. It was the start of a new era.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
msm is sweeping it under the rug.
Have you taken a few critical thoughts of your own towards what the problem with MSM is? Your definition of the collective news outlets, MSM, is not top run by one person or entity, in fact they are in competition with each other to deliver the best quality news service, you know, how republicans supposedly like their markets to run..ulike Fox or Sinclair that is top steered towards a singular political goal of buying influence and brainwashing you Jim Jones style. You sir have been robbed. Of your mind.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Remember watching a Fox show from years back that turned out to be a new paradigm. I remember thinking that this shit is really really dumbed down, no thinking required. It was the start of a new era.
This is worse. Its right wing, conspiracy trash.
The director is a right wing conspiracy nut job.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
The case that set the "hands up don't shoot" narrative for almost a decade now was a fraud. Free now for Corona watching, some boomer con does the journalism no one else bothered to do, look up the actual witness they put up on the stand claiming to be Trayvon's girlfriend.

From the court system to Obama's "my son", this lie had lasting impact, no surprise the msm is sweeping it under the rug.

Damn, son......GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS!!! Your mind has been mush for years....

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Is this whet happens when the staff at the OP’s facility is unable to work due to the pandemic?
Does the OP believe there is an actual pandemic or is it just liberal crisis actors faking it to oppress the true believers?

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
lol like anyone actually will read anything the op posts , we all know he's crazy for coco puffs

Reactions: Fenixgoon

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Didnt even click. Not even out of curiosity. When you know BS is consistently associated with certain posters. Only thing that draws me is to see OP pwned by other posters.

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
Guilty of treason - naw, we'll drop the case.

Black man is jogging, chased down and murdered - arrest them a few weeks later.

Storm a government building with assault rifles and scream in LEO's faces - no biggy, it's MUH FREEDOM!

And now, Trayvon is whatever this loser says he is.

White privilege is in full swing during the pandemic!

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Not to mention the Martin trial did not start the "hands up don't shoot" narrative. Can't even get the first line of his post correct.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Amazing how triggered the RWNJ extremists still are by the "my son" comment. Gee I wonder why that it is...

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Not clicking the video and since OP is fairly predictable not even going to comment on the original post.

I'm not the target audience.

As a reminder.
To place someone on ignore, highlight the name and click the ignore button.

Just like I'm about to do

Reactions: jman19

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Apparently the information presented here forms the central claim of Zimmerman's lawsuit last year - that Rachel Jeantel was not Diamond Williams, and that there was a conspiracy to use an imposter as a witness in the real girl's place.

I suppose if they can substantiate that, then heads will roll. If they can't, they won't.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Thanks for posting yet another steaming pile, Roo-Roo.

images

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002

Feel free to debunk it.

Should be easy, the left are all about the "fact checks".

Surely there isn't a deafening silence from those folks when it should be such an easy score.

Its lies all the way down, that's what the lefts narrative is built on, you aren't thinking at all and you've said nothing at all.

Every martyr you've put up is a lie, you aren't thinking if patterns are beneath your notice as a rule .

Last edited:

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Feel free to debunk it.

Surely there isn't a deafening silence from those folks when it should be such an easy score.

Its lies all the way down, that's what the lefts narrative is built on, you aren't thinking at all and you've said nothing at all.

Every martyr you've put up is a lie, you aren't thinking if patterns are beneath your notice as a rule .
Not worth the time and I'm not going to give some right wing yahoo hits on his trash.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Feel free to debunk it.

Validating Infowar content is giving it a platform. I aint that guy.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Hollywood filmmaker Joel Gilbert claims to reveal the true story of the 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a case that divided America. By examining Trayvon's 750-page cell phone records, Gilbert alleges that the key witness for the prosecution of George Zimmerman, Rachel Jeantel, was a fraud.

Bit confused by the narrative on this one. Ms. Jeantel's testimony on the stand was instrumental for the defense. Her telling the truth helped set GZ free.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Por Que!?

"Hands up don't shoot" came from the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, MO.
You do not even know the story you are telling.

Stop pretending to be stupid. The martyr narrative wasn't built on one case, it was pushed until black cities were burning down, or have you forgotten now.

You can't debunk a thing from the documentary, so all you have left is to try to derail with a strawman, pretty sad.!