The Trance / Progressive House MegaThread

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
I'll be checking back on this thread of great ch00nage. :smiley:

Vindris

Jul 3, 2018
Do you really Listen to that stuff? Did you Eat some Ecstasy and good Rolls or something? lol

To whose posts are you referring? I ask because the stuff that William Gaatjes is posting is a lot different than what I'm posting.

May 11, 2008
Do you really Listen to that stuff? Did you Eat some Ecstasy and good Rolls or something? lol

No, it just sounds good and is energizing.

To whose posts are you referring? I ask because the stuff that William Gaatjes is posting is a lot different than what I'm posting.

Although i like house, i do also like some diversity in house.
If i would listen to the same style of trance with always the same sounds(like for example the same chords of violin synth) , i get bored quickly and it becomes annoying, like having a song on repeat forever.
A lot of people who do not like house always say it all sounds the same. I can understand that.
But some of those house hating people do not mind when i use my playlist because it sounds very diverse.
Maybe i should make a thread as well. :)

But of course, musical taste is in the ear of the beholder...

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I've posted plenty of Progressive Trance in here. Not so much psytrance though.
Oh I thought you were posting progressive house or something. I wasn't sure what the difference was but I clicked on the last link here and just assumed that was what you were talking about.